What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jeremy Shockey (1 Viewer)

Billy Ball Thorton

Footballguy
Is this Turkey starting or is Miller now the starter.. I cannot seem to find any info at all. Seems like they spent scrilla on him they would want there $$$ . The problem is he's been pretty bad.\

Any insight?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this Turkey starting or is Miller now the starter.. I cannot seem to find any info at all. Seems like they spent scrilla on him they would want there $$$ . The problem is he's been pretty bad.\Any insight?
After the way he and Brees went at it last week, I don't care how many duckies they spent on the guy I'm guessing that Brees looks the other way all game long and doesn't throw the guy anything...Brees isn't going to let this chump walk all over him. He's gonna make a point....

Is this Turkey starting or is Miller now the starter.. I cannot seem to find any info at all. Seems like they spent scrilla on him they would want there $$$ . The problem is he's been pretty bad.\Any insight?
After the way he and Brees went at it last week, I don't care how many duckies they spent on the guy I'm guessing that Brees looks the other way all game long and doesn't throw the guy anything...Brees isn't going to let this chump walk all over him. He's gonna make a point....
I am hoping Shockey kissed some MAJOR butt this week in practice and the Saints try to look good for making the trade.. I like Brees but he was out of line throwing that tantrum Sunday... Made him look like my 2 year old when he doesnt get his way.

I am hoping Shockey kissed some MAJOR butt this week in practice and the Saints try to look good for making the trade.. I like Brees but he was out of line throwing that tantrum Sunday... Made him look like my 2 year old when he doesnt get his way.
The Falcons Def OWNED Brees & Co. last week :thumbup: - factI like B Miller over Shockey, does not matter who the "starter" is - jmo

Last edited by a moderator:
According to Shockey he didn't play in the 4th quarter against ATL. b/c of injury. Initial releases were that he had some swelling in his ankle. I haven't seen him on any injury reports and it appears he has gone through full practices. I'm guessing that his injury is minor and he was pulled from the game. Waste. Maybe Brees tirade will benefit Shockey but I don't know what to think anymore with this underachiever.

Who's a better start

Miller against a depleted KC def but might have Shockey to contend with

or

Scheffler against Atl who let Miller roam free in the middle last week and grab 5 catches

Users who are viewing this thread