What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jelle's Marble Runs (1 Viewer)

pollardsvision

Footballguy
I should be embarrassed, but it's lean on live sports these days. It's Marble Racing and Marble Olympics. It's awesome, and certainly worth a look.  The set-ups are really cool, and the announcing is fantastic. 

Currently working my way through the Marbula One series. I'm proudly on the Green Ducks team, though the O'Rangers show a lot of heart.

I learned of this from John Oliver. He's never let me down, and he didn't start now. John Oliver is actually now going to be the new sponsor starting in June, which is his greatest stunt since Chi John and the Pence's bunny book.

I am thinking just gravity.  I am guessing these are just Hot Wheel cars. 

I still have most of my Hot Wheel cars packed away somewhere. Man, I collected so many of these in the 70's....
Yeah 100% gravity driven.  The YouTube content creator has a long fat-track layout with scenery and a bunch of camera angles.  Some of the races use stock out-of-the-box cars while others are modified with extra weight and after-market wheels.

Courtjester said:
I am thinking just gravity.  I am guessing these are just Hot Wheel cars. 

I still have most of my Hot Wheel cars packed away somewhere. Man, I collected so many of these in the 70's....
There were a couple "if I only knew"..  I had over 100 hot wheels cars, all kept in their sortable carrying cases (anti matchbox !!! :lmao:  , except for a select few), anyway I'm now a teenager and my cousins were not well off, so my mom asks if she can give them to him. I'm like sure!!!

My hot wheels, afx racing sets, Jordans are the 3 things I wish I kept.   And my OG bmx bike I built (cost me $500), that I saved up and would buy different parts randomly)

Users who are viewing this thread