What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Jax at TN*** (-8.5) O/U 43 (1 Viewer)

Foreman? Julio Jones? Who score for the Titans today?

Is this one where the Titans get Urban'd? 

-Kinda scary how big a fav the Titans are but the Jags have been looking worse of late if that's possible. 

Scathing report on Meyer and run ins with coaches and players, seems like until he is fired or relieved of duties that nobody on that team is going to be happy. 

-You wonder if it could boil over today and players start arguing with him openly on the sidelines, imagine the players actually fighting with him or asking him to leave the field as their head coach at some point in the football game. What if the players refused to take the field? Or perhaps delay the game by 10-15 minutes to prove a point or let Khan know that his time is done as a head coach in the NFL. 

...and Myles Jack just got pushed on roller skates back to the goal line...

could get ugly quick

Lawrence has to see that A gap pressure coming and get rid of it...but RB was blocking. Don't know if he had a dump off

Send urban back to college

would love to see Dabo follow his QB but it looks like the Raiders are courting him

Tannehill did a slide although he was running in traffic and you could feel the late hit coming, woulda been nice if it didn't happen but it's football. 

You can tell the Titans don't have a lot of patience for the Jags acting unprofessionally and a bigger fight later in the game seems likely. 

You can tell the Titans don't have a lot of patience for the Jags acting unprofessionally and a bigger fight later in the game seems likely. 
you may be right, but I’m hoping our boys act like professionals out there. Regardless of the dumpster fire on the other side. 

you may be right, but I’m hoping our boys act like professionals out there. Regardless of the dumpster fire on the other side. 
A sign that Jax is in dire straits would be a slew of personal flag penalties today or players being ejected from the game, Halftime coming out of the locker room will be interesting to see. I'm seriously concerned for the Jags' players, they deserve better and I had high hopes or Lawrence and this year has been a total waste of time for him. 

A sign that Jax is in dire straits would be a slew of personal flag penalties today or players being ejected from the game, Halftime coming out of the locker room will be interesting to see. I'm seriously concerned for the Jags' players, they deserve better and I had high hopes or Lawrence and this year has been a total waste of time for him. 
Yep. But if they brought in Dabo, he’d be happy. 

Julio looking alright so far
He was floating around on the waiver wire in a redraft with short benches and I grabbed him and let Aiyuk float back, he's been good but I see Jones doing some real damage next few weeks while AJB is on the mend. I will say though whenever I see Julio, it seems like catch and then he's on the ground quickly. Not a lot to make me believe he can still out run a lot of folks down the field. He's like a possession receiver. 

@ESPNdirocco: Jaguars trail the Titans 10-0 at halftime. They have committed more penalties (5) than first downs (4). Nearly as many yards rushing (8) as penalties, too.

He was floating around on the waiver wire in a redraft with short benches and I grabbed him and let Aiyuk float back, he's been good but I see Jones doing some real damage next few weeks while AJB is on the mend. I will say though whenever I see Julio, it seems like catch and then he's on the ground quickly. Not a lot to make me believe he can still out run a lot of folks down the field. He's like a possession receiver. 
That’s exactly what he is now. and is what they need him to be when brown returns. 

This is the same below average Titans team we've seen for weeks while Henry is OUT and AJB is OUT but it's the JAX JAGS and even when you play below avg you tend to have a better than avg chance to win. 

Titans can't beat a quality team the way they are playing today. 

Foreman getting close to 15+ for the day and I bet most FF Players are pretty happy with their returns today. 

THill likely just put the game out of reach

People are wondering if he is actually any good. many wonder if he isn't another bust at QB, that would be sad to me. I really enjoyed his work in college and thought he was a sure fire hit in the NFL. 
Meyer's regime is so inept that we have no idea what the value of Lawrence or anyone on this offense is. We'll have a better idea when a new regime comes in, hopefully for next year. 

Heard the name Chip Kelly when Meyer's name was mentioned this week.

Chip wasnt anywhere near as inept as Meyer.  NFL figured out Chips O. NFL figured out Urban dips on team flight back home to allow some bimbo grind up on him while his wife sits at home.

Seems like a swell human. 

@BrentASJax: Every position and player on offense is worse than they were when the year started.  Every player.

Heard the name Chip Kelly when Meyer's name was mentioned this week.

Chip wasnt anywhere near as inept as Meyer.  NFL figured out Chips O. NFL figured out Urban dips on team flight back home to allow some bimbo grind up on him while his wife sits at home.

Seems like a swell human. 
Chip's first year was successful. His second year wasn't, but it wasn't a disaster. It wasn't until the third year that he lost the team. Meyer lost his team in less than half a season. 

Users who are viewing this thread