What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jamar Chase (1 Viewer)

packer_junkie

Footballguy
Do we have a consensus opinion on him? At first it was feared to be season ending-- now hes not even on IR? Chase Team in my league is 3-6 and in desperation mode. I am 5-3 and high in points.

Chase isn't a need but would be a fun addition.

Is St Brown too much to offer? Or is that robbery on my part?

.5 PPR
Redraft
Bonus for 100/200 yard games

i think chase will be a better option for season long if you can stand not having st. brown....its not like hes been blowing **** up lately, thats fo sho...

I would do that unless you need Amon Ra in your immediate future. If you can weather the storm I would take the risk on Chase.

I would message or make an offer to the other owner, it all comes down to is how he feels about dealing Chase and his current situation.

Cincinnati does have a bye on week ten, not sure they want to attempt to start Chase after the bye. By not putting him on IR, it seems to make me believe that Chase might be back this year.

If the other owner believes that Chase will be back soon, he might be offended by your offer of St Brown straight up for Chase.

They kept him off IR so that the bye week would count towards his 4-6 week prognosis. No surgery plus no IR is as good a sign as you can get. Having said that, it's really just going to come down to how manageable the pain is. I'm in Cincinnati and I have Chase and I'm assuming he will be back before the fantasy playoffs begin. As a Bengal fan, I'm hoping it's just four weeks and he's back week 12.

Users who are viewing this thread