What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jamaal Charles support thread (1 Viewer)

:excited: :tebow: :tebow: :tebow: :thanks:

Seriously one of those games I will remember for many years to come. Its only halftime too and the game is relatively close. He could break some records.

After Manning/Moreno/Decker/JThomas let me down Thursday, Charles is single-handedly pushing me into the title. And a garbage TD from Gordon helped too.

I'll take it.

Wow. Single handedly ended many seasons today
My opponent is one of the not many. I'm still down 20+ in a league I went undefeated in and lead in total points. Foles, Sea DST and Bailey are a great Charles insurance plan this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
May as well just keep calling a pass to Charles on every play. Oakland hasn't shown they even have a willingness to stop it.

I have Bailey who is on his way to setting a single game scoring record for kickers....and my opponent has Charles who is going to obliterate the scoring record in a game for RB. It is his ONLY player worth a crap today and will win easily...unless Brees has an epic second half. I hate this game.

I understand a 30-40 point performance can happen against the J Train in a PPR league, but this is ####### ridiculous!! He's over 60 at this point.

Advance in on and face JC25 next week... He sent me packing in another.

Probably the best fantasy playoff performance I can ever remember, especially in PPR. Simply unreal.

Getting knocked out in both of my leagues....what a waste of a year...

Oh, and by the way, I will be the second highest scoring team this week in both...

(9-4, second in scoring for the year, #2 seed, Knocked out by Charles)

(10-2, first in socring for the year, #1 seed, knocked out by Charles)

BS man

My team did great minus my defense. My flex got me 32pts

#1 in both of my leauges....getting eliminated this week in both

And i'm down by about 60 points because i'm facing JC

Last edited by a moderator:
Da Guru said:
  • :headbang: CC Charles/Cousins are going to get me two wins this week over superior teams. Since I lost Rodgers been playing the bum of the week at QB. Cornball was my backup so I added Cousins. Took out the 11-2 and top scoring team..guy texted me and said "This aint right"
:lol:

I'm one of the lucky Charles owners and my QB doesn't play til tomorrow night lol. Question is do you allow him to go after Gayle Sayers Record!!

Come on guys, it hasn't been that great a game for Charles. He's been outgained on the ground by KNILE DAVIS!!!

;)

Charles made this day simply not fun. You either have him or you don't. I'm seeing Fanduel leagues being won by guys who started Toby G from the Vikings, but they had Charles.

There was one link of a guy winning where nobody but Edelman, Charles and Jackson scored for his team over double digits. He still was winning the league, lol.

Sorry, yes I'm bitter I only took him in 3 contests out of like 50. He destroyed any chance of me cashing in any league.

Eh, if you're going to lose you might as well get crushed. I certainly got crushed by the truck Charles was driving :)

I came all the way back and only lost by five. Even if Charles has a 50 point day in my PPR I win. I'm not even mad, #### happens.

He knocked me out of the playoffs in one league. I'm more impressed than upset. Just an amazing performance. If you like football, it's hard not to like this guy.

Not only did I have Charles today, but if you took him out of my lineup, I'd still be up 10 with Calvin and Torrey to go in MNF. Woooooo.

ldizzle said:
Wow. Single handedly ended many seasons today
:goodposting: we have combined scoring this week and next for championship. I had Foles & McCoy.. he had Alex Smith & Charles.. never thought I'd be heading into week 2 down 60+ :kicksrock:

Users who are viewing this thread