What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jags Sign CB A. Carroll (1 Viewer)

Black&Gold

Footballguy
From the Blogger:

Jags Sign CB Carroll

AP, ESPN.com - [Full Article]

The Jacksonville Jaguars signed CB Ahmad Carroll a week after being released by the Green Bay Packers.

Oct 22 @Houston 1:00pm

Oct 29 @Philadelphia 1:00pm

Nov 5 Tennessee 1:00pm

Nov 12 Houston 1:00pm

Nov 20 N.Y. Giants 8:30pm

Nov 26 @Buffalo 1:00pm

Dec 3 @Miami 1:00pm

Dec 10 Indianapolis 1:00pm

Dec 17 @Tennessee 1:00pm

Dec 24 New England 1:00pm

Dec 31 @Kansas City 1:00pm

Starte every WR3 as a sleeper pick every week from these teams to burn Carroll in the nickelback slot.

Oct 22 @Houston 1:00pm Oct 29 @Philadelphia 1:00pm Nov 5 Tennessee 1:00pm Nov 12 Houston 1:00pm Nov 20 N.Y. Giants 8:30pm Nov 26 @Buffalo 1:00pm Dec 3 @Miami 1:00pm Dec 10 Indianapolis 1:00pm Dec 17 @Tennessee 1:00pm Dec 24 New England 1:00pm Dec 31 @Kansas City 1:00pm Starte every WR3 as a sleeper pick every week from these teams to burn Carroll in the nickelback slot.
:rolleyes: Stop.Like he's going to just hop into that D and become the ####### nickelback.

If I were on Green Bay, I would play two ####ty games in a row so they would cut me. I would then hope to be picked up by a quality team like the Jags.

Good move, Ahmad.

If I were on Green Bay, I would play two ####ty games in a row so they would cut me. I would then hope to be picked up by a quality team like the Jags.Good move, Ahmad.
How do you account for the other 30 ####ty games he played? He was a unique talent. Few 1st round draft choices have a chance to accumulate one interference penalty for each game played, nor to give up one T.D. per game, but Ahmad applied himself singlemindedly to the task.

Wonder if Carroll will play nickel instead of CB....
a little tidbit on Packers fans favorite DB (from Jaguars.com):The Jaguars coach was also quizzed on the role in which newly-acquired cornerback Ahmad Carroll will be cast. Carroll, a former first-round pick, was signed by the Jaguars after being cut by the Packers.

“We are not counting on him to do anything right now except develop. He needs a lot of fundamentals work. He's at the bottom of our depth chart. We have 10 defensive backs and he's number 10 right now. We're very happy with the young guys we have. It was an opportunity to grab a talented player and try to develop him,” Del Rio said of Carroll.

GB Kurt Schottenheimer. The Packers defensive staff needs to be broomed. They had something good going last season when Bates was their, but in typical fashion bagged it all up.

Users who are viewing this thread