What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Issue with unread posts not working for some threads periodically? (1 Viewer)

PlayaHata

Footballguy
I am having intermittent issues where sometimes I click on the thread title, which is supposed to take me to the first unread post, but instead it takes me to the very beginning of the thread like I have never opened that thread before. I am 100% positive I have visited the thread before. It only seems to happen maybe <5% of the time, so I can't figure out any rhyme or reason as to what the issue is. Anyone else experiencing this at all? It's maddening that is seems totally random when it happens.

Didn't we used to have a technical support forum? If there's a different way I should report this, please let me know.

It happens to me sometimes, too. When it does, you'll see a "jump to new" button in the upper right corner of the post. Just hit that and you'll get transported to the first unread post.

I haven't thought enough about it to get the rhyme or reason behind it happening.

Has happened on occasion too. I think it happens when it’s been a long time since you visited the thread, but not sure.

This happens to me frequently, and I'm pretty sure it's because I haven't visited the thread in X amount of weeks. I haven't figured out what "X" is, but I'm guessing it's about a month.

After last summer's forum crisis with the previous ###### host, I'll bet Joe wants to devote 0 minutes (+-) to the message board software, and for the foreseeable future too Wouldn't blame him.

I've run into a couple of quirks similar to the above, but I've adapted and it's a good enough experience for me. I give it a 'B' grade (A+ for last year's response, to be clear).

I mean, we're all MFL guys, right?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread