What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Issac Bruce - Week 16 (1 Viewer)

ChuckLiddell

Footballguy
Not sure if Martz has been back yet, but I know this is Ike's first time back in Saint Louis. I have a sneaky suspicion that Martz will find a way to get Ike back into the SL endzone this week. The fact that he has become's Hill's clear go-to WR, and the fact that the are facing a horrid SL defense only adds excitement to this prospect.

I am thinking Bruce is a high end WR2 this week. Startable over guys he would not normally start over. What do you peeps think?

On that note, Bruce is 6 catches away from 1,000 career receptions, 59 yards away from passing Tim Brown for 2nd on the all-time receiving yards list, and 125 yards away from 15,000 career receiving yards. I would think that Bruce (and Martz) would like to reach some if not all of those milestones in St. Louis.

On that note, Bruce is 6 catches away from 1,000 career receptions, 59 yards away from passing Tim Brown for 2nd on the all-time receiving yards list, and 125 yards away from 15,000 career receiving yards. I would think that Bruce (and Martz) would like to reach some if not all of those milestones in St. Louis.
Even the St. Louis fans may like to see that, not like they have had much else to cheer for.

Interesting on the record-breaking angle. And if Gore sits, then one has to imagine they'll be relying even more on the passing game.

Add to this Bruce seems to have a knack for good week 16 games:

2007 - 7/87/1

2006 - 9/148/1

2005 - 6/73/0 (off)

2004 - 8/98/1

Add to this Bruce seems to have a knack for good week 16 games:2007 - 7/87/12006 - 9/148/12005 - 6/73/0 (off)2004 - 8/98/1
:goodposting: Bruce looks to be a solid start this week. He has put up 4 decent games in a row (26,17,13,14 PPR). My only concern would be his last outing against STL, Week 11 at San Fran where he went 1-20 with 1 rush for -3 yards.Trying to decide between him and Ronnie Brown at Chiefs for the title. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread