What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is it just me or is this weird? (1 Viewer)

All of this would make me go ape guano. That level of incompentence is just not a thing for me.
I'm in favor of an over the top meal on Thanksgiving, and that requires lots of planning.

No planning, that's worse than green bean casserole (sorry mom, you know it's true)

While we usually do Thanksgiving with turkey and fixings, one of my favorite Thanksgivings was when my family and I had a feast of take out Chinese food.
I know this is a thanksgiving thread, but thanks for bringing back a memory. It was xmas day, ham in the oven. mom, raising three of us by herself. i was the oldest at 10, maybe 11. pulls the ham out, gets tangled in our dogs feet. ham to the floor. she looks at the ham, then looks at me and says "**** it we going out." best chinese food of my childhood.

All of this would make me go ape guano. That level of incompentence is just not a thing for me.
I'm in favor of an over the top meal on Thanksgiving, and that requires lots of planning.

No planning, that's worse than green bean casserole (sorry mom, you know it's true)

It will change your life. Also fry the onions instead of baking them - that definitely doesn't work for crispy onions. I also made this vegan last year with almond milk and vegetable broth and it was barely noticeable.

While we usually do Thanksgiving with turkey and fixings, one of my favorite Thanksgivings was when my family and I had a feast of take out Chinese food.
I know this is a thanksgiving thread, but thanks for bringing back a memory. It was xmas day, ham in the oven. mom, raising three of us by herself. i was the oldest at 10, maybe 11. pulls the ham out, gets tangled in our dogs feet. ham to the floor. she looks at the ham, then looks at me and says "**** it we going out." best chinese food of my childhood.
Your dogs, or the Bumpuses'?

Your dogs, or the Bumpuses'?
fantastic reference. it was our boxer.

While traditional, turkey is pretty low on my list of fowl (minus deli meat), and I make excellent turkey. We are hosting and I was thinking about roasting chicken or game hens. Likely stay with turkey for my parents.
So overrated as a meal.
It's absolutely fantastic once a year, but not much more than that.
I don't get it. Does it magically taste better on thanksgiving as opposed to every other day?
I don't care if there is turkey. As long as there is a good meal who cares what the meal is?
Yes, extremely overrated, and even causes problems cause of how long it takes to prepare, cook, and hear people argue about how to make it, and hear people complain that they had to make the turkey.
Yes. It tastes like stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, and football.

I'm amused by the "similar threads" at the bottom of this.
"Was it cool for my one manager to gaslight me like this for requesting early hrs XMass Eve"
xmas to me means tamales, so no bring on tamales
ever thought about tacos i know some stuff about tacos take that to the bank brohan
Tacos from Wisconsin are highly suspicious.*

Taco Johns is not a "real" taco.

I'm amused by the "similar threads" at the bottom of this.
"Was it cool for my one manager to gaslight me like this for requesting early hrs XMass Eve"
xmas to me means tamales, so no bring on tamales
ever thought about tacos i know some stuff about tacos take that to the bank brohan
Tacos from Wisconsin are highly suspicious.*

Taco Johns is not a "real" taco.
There are Taco Johns in WI? Potato Olés or Nachos Navidad ftw.

Users who are viewing this thread