What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is D'onta Foreman droppable? (1 Viewer)

Boondocksaints

Footballguy
I'm in a deep 14 team Standard league. Everybody is holding handcuffs on their bench hoping for an injury. Basically, it's very competitive.

I have D'onta Foreman, Jeff Wilson, Kenneth Gainwell, and Jaleel Mclaughlin on the bench. I want to pick up Tank Bigsby.

Should I drop D'onta Foreman? Seems like he's in a crappy RBBC in an anemic offense. Plus Khalil probably coming back. Or should I drop someone else?

Do you have two kickers or two defenses? I would drop one of those first. Do you have two TE's? Usually no use to keeping mutliple TE's. I would rather drop one of those.

Foreman is productive when used. No guarantee that Herbert comes back to pre injury form. Roschon looked bad upon his return. All reasons why Foreman may be useful down the road.

All that being said, If your choice is from those RB's only it is very close between Bigsby and Foreman. Bigsby has looked terrible and seems to have a fumble issue. I am not sure if I would want him or Foreman at this point.

Do you have two kickers or two defenses? I would drop one of those first. Do you have two TE's? Usually no use to keeping mutliple TE's. I would rather drop one of those.

Foreman is productive when used. No guarantee that Herbert comes back to pre injury form. Roschon looked bad upon his return. All reasons why Foreman may be useful down the road.

All that being said, If your choice is from those RB's only it is very close between Bigsby and Foreman. Bigsby has looked terrible and seems to have a fumble issue. I am not sure if I would want him or Foreman at this point.
I have Logan Thomas as a backup TE. I'm holding him to keep TE needy teams from getting him. My main in Mark Andrews.

So yea have to do one of those RB's for Bigsby.

I typically prioritize rb stashes by the team they are on. And to me, the Jags are a much better team than the Broncos.

But, it’s a coin flip really. I’d next look at playoff matchups and see if one of the teams sticks out as more favorable.

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread