What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Indianapolis at Houston (1 Viewer)

Oh dear God, TY Hilton to the rescue. He is a young Santana Moss but maybe better.
I'm obviously biased, but I don't think Moss' hands were ever as dicey as Hilton's.
Good point but Moss' first 2 seasons he totaled 32 receptions...Hilton is way out in front of him. Moss hit his stride year 3 with 70+/1100/10 TD

This post has nothing to do with your point :)

I get what you're saying but Hilton might be a tad faster.

Wade, that 3rd and 3 call, a bomb is what got you kicked out of Dallas. Now you miss a field goal and a quick strike by Indy and you have a game.
Is Wade calling the plays now?
I don't think so, and he didn't for Dallas but I like to blame him, just seeing that look he has after a bad play by his team, like he's confused drives me crazy.
the Wade Phillips face is classic.

I also laugh at jolly wade after good plays....kind of like a chunky Pete Carroll

Oh dear God, TY Hilton to the rescue. He is a young Santana Moss but maybe better.
I'm obviously biased, but I don't think Moss' hands were ever as dicey as Hilton's.
Good point but Moss' first 2 seasons he totaled 32 receptions...Hilton is way out in front of him. Moss hit his stride year 3 with 70+/1100/10 TDThis post has nothing to do with your point :)

Umm, no. Santana was a burner when he was young.

Of course it won't get overturned.

Let's guess..... no conclusive evidence.

Would be fitting...

Last edited by a moderator:
Good point but Moss' first 2 seasons he totaled 32 receptions...Hilton is way out in front of him. Moss hit his stride year 3 with 70+/1100/10 TDThis post has nothing to do with your point :)

I know, lifelong Cane, saw him in person many times, also saw Hilton at FIU. Eyeball test, Hilton by a smidge is all I'm saying.

He was fast

So basically, keeping possession going to the ground means you have to keep possession to the ground and for the duration of a slide. :lmao: :lmao:

this turned out to be a game after all, after looking like a blow out earlier.

reportedly no heart attack for kubiak.

Collinsworth makes a good point. He caught the ball, landed in bounds, maintained possession till 2 yards out of bounds and then the db knocked it away. When does the play end?

Users who are viewing this thread