What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

In a non-PPR dynasty, what is Adrian Peterson worth? (1 Viewer)

Right now, I'd say pretty much nothing. He's a guy who has a lot to prove ton even get a future 2nd round rookie. If you are looking to move him, I'd suggest either waiting until he shows something, or using him in a package deal.

At this very moment, I'm not 100% sure you'd get a 3rd rounder for him.

I don't think he has any value for trade at the moment and is probably worth more to keep at this time.  If you want to trade him I would hold and hope that he gets the bulk of touches and looks like his studly self and then he will have good value to someone making a title run for this year.   That is where I think you will be able to maximize a return. 

For 2017 he's probably in the RB 25-30 range (RB3) and his value will most likely drop in 2018.

He is 32 years old and is in some sort of 3-headed RBBC, so his value in a dynasty won't go up IMO.  I think if there is any team that is interested in him, they would maybe give up a future 2nd, but a 3rd is more likely.  Also, there will be a very limited number of teams interested in him in general, which won't change/improve going forward.  Maybe if the team with other NO RBs might be interested if they have a need at RB and are otherwise a competitive team.  There is no point in trading for a 32 year old RB if your team isn't competitive this year.  If there is another team that needs current year RB help and is otherwise competitive, they might be interested, but those teams will want him at a bargain otherwise they might as well go after a better dynasty RB.  IMO he is at the point in his career where it's better to keep him than to trade him, unless there is a team that will give up a 2nd.  I would jump on that for him.

Users who are viewing this thread