What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Impressive victory, Wisconsin! (1 Viewer)

:suds:

In the most recent list of drunkest cities in America (at least the one I've been seeing on social media), my city is in the top 10, I'm 30 minutes from two of the top 5, and 60 minutes from two more of top 10.

It's mostly because there's not **** to do here.

It might seem weird that it cuts off right at state lines. But I'm pretty sure this is because Wisconsin is a lot more restrictive on the time of day you can buy alcohol outside of bars.

The Tavern League of WI wants people in bars at night, and people tend to drink more heavily in that setting.

My county wins Arizona!

(Probably isn't funny because the ratio is probably skewed by the alcoholism rates of the Native American population)

It might seem weird that it cuts off right at state lines. But I'm pretty sure this is because Wisconsin is a lot more restrictive on the time of day you can buy alcohol outside of bars.

The Tavern League of WI wants people in bars at night, and people tend to drink more heavily in that setting.
And why they oppose legalization of marijuana.

Users who are viewing this thread