What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Impact of new OC in Baltimore (1 Viewer)

sandlotshrink

Footballguy
Jim Caldwell will be dialing up the play calling for Baltimore today, what will be the impact? Sal Pal is reporting that Baltimore will run a hurry up O signaling a possible shootout with Manning and Co. Assuming Champ covers Torrey, does that mean a bump up for Boldin in the passing game? Thoughts?

I've been wondering which of the two WRs will benefit from this change all week? I think for this week Smith gets shut down. I'm a Smith owner and he has been so up and down this year I can't see starting him until we see how the revised offensive scheme plays out.

I'm starting Britt over Smith this week for my WR2.

Just sayin'.

other than the SD game.. Boldin has been much better especially in red zone targets I believe. I like Boldin over Smith again this week. Not sure if the weather will be a major factor but this game should produce some nice stats for both sides.

Last edited by a moderator:
other than the SD game.. Boldin has been much better especially in red zone targets I believe. I like Boldin over Smith again this week. Not sure if the weather will be a major factor but this game should produce some nice stats for both sides.
Rolling the dice today that Dennis Pitta sees a bump from the OC change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it sure seems like Ray Rice is the biggest reason Cam is gone. So it isn't exactly a stretch to suggest that Rice will get 20+ carries and a bunch of looks in the passing game.

I have Pitta and Myers this week as my choices and I'm still undecided. Last week Myers laid an egg against Denver with 1 catch for 7 yds. He wasused mainly as a blocker since Denver gets a tremendous pass rush. My fear is that Pitta will be used the same way this week. I understand that Champ Bailey was covering Myers a lot last week as well. I doubt that willhappen this week at Balt. My gut tells me that would be an opportunity for Flacco to dump it off to Pitta a lot more? Locals, any thoughts???

I have Pitta and Myers this week as my choices and I'm still undecided. Last week Myers laid an egg against Denver with 1 catch for 7 yds. He wasused mainly as a blocker since Denver gets a tremendous pass rush. My fear is that Pitta will be used the same way this week. I understand that Champ Bailey was covering Myers a lot last week as well. I doubt that willhappen this week at Balt. My gut tells me that would be an opportunity for Flacco to dump it off to Pitta a lot more? Locals, any thoughts???
I had the same two TEs. I'm mostly just playing my gut feel. I actually dropped Myers. I'm afraid that with DMC back Myers is just going to block. Pitta may suck this week. Who the hell can tell at TE anymore, but the first month or so that the Ravens used the no huddle extensively, Pitta had TE1 worthy numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread