What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I'm starting Moreno over __________ (1 Viewer)

Over Ridley; not over Forte or Charles.

Debating him over Chris Johnson, in spite of the matchup. Nothing good ever happens when Locker starts.

I think PPR safe this week guarantees 9pts on the low end, 50 rushing, 2-15 rec.

If you're opponent has a Thursday night game and they have a low scoring game, I plan on playing Moreno over Sproles or other boom type guys.

I am on the other side of this coin flip. Started Moreno over Spiller last week, but can not bring myself to do it this week with Fred Jackson out and Seattle possibly in for a let down game in Toronto.
Agonizing over this one was well. If Gailey hadn't pulled his Shanahanigans last week after Jackson went out, it would be a no-brainer.

In a non-ppr league, I have to pick 3 between Richardson, Spiller, Forte and Moreno. I have a very tough matchup so there isn't any room for error.

As it stands now I am starting Richardson, Spiller and Moreno over Forte.

Moreno and Forte is a tough call but I am leaning towards Moreno because I am afraid that Michael Bush will steal the red zone carries/ garbage Tds.

This is tough because I am still open to throwing Spiller out, but that is so hard to do with Fred Jackson out of the way but I don't like the matchup vs Seattle.

Weather conditions may also affect my final choice

Simple call for me after watching Morris destroy the BAL run defense. Granted, Washington is better running the ball than Denver, but I'd say Denver's offense moves the ball without too much difficulty, and is probably protecting a lead late.

75+ yards and a TD with 3-4 catches seems like a reasonable projection... especially considering BAL will essentially be using practice squad LBs.

Rolling with Morris and Moreno with Ballard, Dwyer, and an injured JStew on the bench, though Ballard or Dwyer may slide in one of two flex spots.

Can't believe the people who are benching Morris for him (for the record, I'm starting both). Morris has been getting it done all season. No way you sit him now. I also probably wouldn't bench him for Sproles, facing the league's worst pass D. I'm facing him this week and am terrified.

Can't believe the people who are benching Morris for him (for the record, I'm starting both). Morris has been getting it done all season. No way you sit him now. I also probably wouldn't bench him for Sproles, facing the league's worst pass D. I'm facing him this week and am terrified.
Between my 3 RBs, Sproles is probably the least likely to be benched between him, Moreno and Spiller.I've entertained the idea of benching Spiller if only because Seattle presents a more difficult run D than he's faced all season and I'm thoroughly convinced Chan Gailey is either insane or trying to get himself fired.Can easily envision a scenario where the Bills get down early in Toronto and Fitzpatrick is asked to pass 40-50 times with Spiller being asked to do very little even with FJax on the shelf.Chan will even find a way to blame the weather even though they'll be playing indoors. Can't wait to see that.

Last edited by a moderator:
deciding between Moreno, spiller, sproles & BJGE in one league. i have to pick one and currently have moreno in...tough choices for a semi final weekend! with my luck, i'm sure i'll pick the wrong one...

For those unsure about Moreno, the Ravens have starting LBs Suggs, Lewis, Ellerbe & now McClain out. The Dline is abysmal save Ngata. CB Webb, who.s good in run support is on IR. Reed cannot lift his right arm to shoulder level due to the torn labrum, he's physically unable to wrap in tackling. Start him with confidence, the only thing that may hurt his #s will be substitutions because of a huge lead.

Users who are viewing this thread