What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

If you were invited to the White House for dinner with Trump, would you go? (1 Viewer)

If you were invited to the White House for dinner with Trump, would you go?

• Yes (and I do not support Trump)

Votes: 56 34.1%
  • No (and I do not support Trump)

Votes: 97 59.1%
  • Yes (and I support Trump)

Votes: 11 6.7%

• Total voters
You'd be a great dinner guest for him. You're a supporter. That's why he has rallies. He needs to be surrounded by people who like him. I am not the person he wants at his rallies or certainly at his dinner table. Not that he'd ever have to worry about either.
:lmao:   Have a link to support your claim?  I have plenty of complaints I'd like to talk to him about.

It's too bad that you resort to this type of post.  It fowls up everyone's notebook about you and someone like Joe might think you don't even bother to try and understand opposing posts.

:lmao:   Have a link to support your claim?  I have plenty of complaints I'd like to talk to him about.

It's too bad that you resort to this type of post.  It fowls up everyone's notebook about you and someone like Joe might think you don't even bother to try and understand opposing posts.
Everytime you post, you're arguing with a liberal.  Why are Trump supporters ashamed to admit they're Trump supporters? I've always found that fascinating. Rambling Wreck does the exact same thing. Fights all day and every day with people who don't like Trump but won't admit that he's a supporter.  I guess it's kind of a good thing. Having the awareness to be embarrassed about something is a step in the right direction. 

Everytime you post, you're arguing with a liberal.  Why are Trump supporters ashamed to admit they're Trump supporters? I've always found that fascinating. Rambling Wreck does the exact same thing. Fights all day and every day with people who don't like Trump but won't admit that he's a supporter.  I guess it's kind of a good thing. Having the awareness to be embarrassed about something is a step in the right direction. 
Can you leave me out of your epic trolling meltdown rants, please?  You have zero idea what you're talking about especially when it comes to me.   There's no reason for you to bring me into your trolling nonsense.  I'd say @Joe Bryant notebook was pretty accurate about you this morning.  

The echo is strong young skywalker.  If you want to use this thread and the post of mine you initially quoted as an example it's usually because some liberal takes issue with something I've posted.  I have plenty of posts and stances that are on the liberal side of things.  I haven't been in there in a while, but, check out any post I've made in any of the Climate Change threads, or Abortion threads.

I have a question for you, why is calling people you don't agree with a Trump supporter part of your defense mechanism?

Last edited by a moderator:
The echo is strong young skywalker.  If you want to use this thread and the post of mine you initially quoted it's usually because some liberal takes issues with something I've posted.  I have plenty of posts and stances that are on the liberal side of things.  I haven't been in there in a while, but, check out any post I've made in any of the Climate Change threads for example, or Abortion threads.

I have a question for you, why is calling people you don't agree with a Trump supporter part of your defense mechanism?
I've been around a long time and observe who argues with who. If you (or anyone) constantly fight with those who oppose Trump, it's fair for me to assume which side you fall on. 

You started this to begin with. Couldn't accept my answer as to why I'd never sit down to dinner with Trump. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been around a long time and observe who argues with who. If you (or anyone) constantly fight with those who oppose Trump, it's fair for me to assume which side you fall on. 
:lmao:   That's the argument since you can't post a link of mine supporting Trump, in two and a half years plus the campaign?

That's not fair at all.  First you need to read and understand the Echo Chamber thread.  Second you need to understand the difference between arguing policies versus arguing But Trump!  

Can you leave me out of your epic trolling meltdown rants, please?  You have zero idea what you're talking about especially when it comes to me.   There's no reason for you to bring me into your trolling nonsense.  I'd say @Joe Bryant notebook was pretty accurate about you this morning.  
Not sure why he's allowed to post here to be honest

I'll stick to the OP. I'd go to a WH dinner with President Trump without hesitation. I would hope he didn't serve me fast food hamburgers, which was a terrible move as a host of Clemson University, but you don't bite the hand that feeds nor complain about it.  

I'd pretty much go to dinner at the White House with any sitting president, past or present.  

I'd probably go, so long as there's no photos or video of me being there.   I'm not one to turn down an all-expenses-paid trip, and it'd be cool to see the inner-workings of the White House.  I could hold a conversation with Trump for a dinner, probably.  I wouldn't want to, like, be in the news or have my photo taken with him and plastered all over the media.

I get it would be cool to go behind the scenes and dine at the White House.  But Trump is one of the worst human beings and is a narcissist lying conman.  

No desire to break bread with a person like that.  

So, pass.  

Users who are viewing this thread