What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

If you were a Barkley owner... (1 Viewer)

Offended isn't the right word, but I wouldn't be close to accepting, in my dynasty league at least. In redraft I don't think it would be close either.

I honestly would expect Barkley to very likely be a top 10 and a good chance at a top 5 RB over the second half of the season. I'm sure Moore will be very good among WR's, possibly top 10, but WR's are just so much easier to find. In dynasty, I would probably trade literally any WR for Barkley.

Yeah, trade offers aren't worth getting offended over. I know some people send snarky replies or counter-offer with something outrageously lopsided. Things like that just make for a bad vibe in the league. Promptly reject or counter with something more reasonable.

That said, as a Saquon owner in a redraft ... it's a bad deal for you and a quick reject. Unless you truly believe that Saquon is toast and what we've seen so far is all he'll do. I think most fully expected that Saquon would have a rough week or two at the start. It's encouraging that his snap count has gone up to full usage in the last game, and physically he looks fine. In a couple of more week maybe it'll be time to reassess.

I’m 0-2 and plagued by injuries or circumstances (aka DWatson) to key players in a dynasty ppr league. I have holes. I’m considering a trade of my SBarkley for Hurts, Tee, and M.Andrews. All three would start for me. Are you doing the deal?

Users who are viewing this thread