What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ian “Steve Sanders” Ziering Attacked by Biker Gang (1 Viewer)

While I have no doubt that it was a harrowing incident for Ian, I think the term “biker gang” is a bit misleading in terms of imagery. They were on minibikes and a couple involved appeared to be women.

It also looks like it was Ian who initiated the physical confrontation, though it’s not clear what happened prior.

Sweep the leg!

I also love how the guy that drives into him ultimately just hurts his own fellow rider.

These idiots shouldnt be on the road.

And the biggest debate about this on social media is why did he leave his child alone in the car. His defense was he was trying to draw the bikers away from his child and the detractors are ripping him apart for leaving her unguarded in the car.

It may appear funny on first blush, but this is actually a fairly big problem in some of the larger cities with groups like these on quads and mini-bikes terrorizing people on the road. It has been around for quite awhile--look back at old DMX videos and it kind of glamorized this lifestyle many years ago.

Towards end of vid guy giving chase puposely re-grips a helmet in a way clearly in prep to bash IZ’s skull. Was nearly much uglier. And if the slide tackler (impressive effort!) succeeded he was also toast.

Pretty horrible experience for the daughter.

It may appear funny on first blush, but this is actually a fairly big problem in some of the larger cities with groups like these on quads and mini-bikes terrorizing people on the road.
Someone bumped his car with their mini-bike, and he jumped out of his car and attacked them.

That's what happened.
I do like how all the entertainment shows are backing him as the victim because he’s a celebrity. I get these bikes are annoying as **** and one hit his car but he’s the one who jumped out and started laying hands on people. Looking at the video, they were of no physical threat to him before that.

It may appear funny on first blush, but this is actually a fairly big problem in some of the larger cities with groups like these on quads and mini-bikes terrorizing people on the road.
Someone bumped his car with their mini-bike, and he jumped out of his car and attacked them.

That's what happened.
I do like how all the entertainment shows are backing him as the victim because he’s a celebrity. I get these bikes are annoying as **** and one hit his car but he’s the one who jumped out and started laying hands on people. Looking at the video, they were of no physical threat to him before that.
It's very weird that he's playing the victim here - they weren't harassing him at all, at worst they were driving recklessly. One hit his car and he lost his mind and ended up putting himself in a bad situation. I mean it was two small guys and a woman - he looked a little foolish running away like a scared rabbit once they started hitting back.

That's what happened.
It's very weird that he's playing the victim here - they weren't harassing him at all, at worst they were driving recklessly. One hit his car and he lost his mind and ended up putting himself in a bad situation. I mean it was two small guys and a woman - he looked a little foolish running away like a scared rabbit once they started hitting back.
I thought the same - seems like he was looking for attention and it worked.

That's what happened.
We don’t know if they were or not. If they were weaving in and out of traffic for 3-4 lights prior, it could be harassment. The video is just catching the end.

That's what happened.
We don’t know if they were or not. If they were weaving in and out of traffic for 3-4 lights prior, it could be harassment. The video is just catching the end.
I guess that could be true - it didn’t seem like it from the video and his other actions tell me he’s likely not being truthful, but the truth is you’re right I don’t know that for sure.

He released a statement (nice enough to soundtrack it for everyone) and didn't mention previous harassment. He just straight up lies about getting out of his car to 'assess any damage", when he got out of his car to strike the person on a minibike.

He released a statement (nice enough to soundtrack it for everyone) and didn't mention previous harassment. He just straight up lies about getting out of his car to 'assess any damage", when he got out of his car to strike the person on a minibike.
The harassment would be the kids riding in and out of lanes, and splitting the lanes.

The harassment would be the kids riding in and out of lanes, and splitting the lanes.
California allows lane splitting.

California allows lane splitting.
Yes, but if they are splitting and dodging in and out of traffic, that’s different.

That’s annoying and dangerous for the riders, not really harassment.

I often work in Philly where there are groups of 20-50 guys on dirt bikes and ATVs tearing through the city weaving all over, swerving at people, damaging cars, etc. I can speak first hand that It’s scary and no joke.

This ain’t that.

That's NOT harassment - it's possible reckless driving. Harassment would be targeting him specifically.

Users who are viewing this thread