What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I traded dorian thompson-robinson and a 2025 3rd for Sam Howell. Thoughts? (2 Viewers)

KingJombi

Footballguy
Personally, I thought this was a no brainer, but my buddy thinks I blew it. DTR is buried on the depth chart in Cleveland, and I think Howel could overtake Geno in Seattle by mid season. My other 2 QB's are Hurts and Cousins.

It's fine. It's likely neither really do anything of consequence so the risk is losing a 3rd next year. I could see wanting to be on either side of this one with neither side being appreciably better than the other.

It's fine. It's likely neither really do anything of consequence so the risk is losing a 3rd next year. I could see wanting to be on either side of this one with neither side being appreciably better than the other.
I'm with you on this. DTR is unlikely to start any time soon so he is probably just taking up a roster spot. Howell has a clearer shot to possibly start this year but I will say this: Geno is better than Howell (right now).

Now there is definitely a chance Howell gets snaps if Geno struggles this year. At that point I would probably look to flip Howell to a QB needy team who thinks he might be a long term starter.

Users who are viewing this thread