What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I need reassurance (1 Viewer)

Jamesinaz

Footballguy
We all do. Not crazy about my actual draft. Had GREAT mock drafts and the real thing comes along and I am playing with too many aware fellow owners. OK, asking if I sank myself on draft day. 12 team redraft no-PPR 4 pt passing TD basic ESPN league. Starting QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, 1 flex, TD, K.

QB - Burrows/Goff
RB - Bijan R, Akers, Montgomery, Perine, J Warren
WR - G WIlson, K Allen, Aiyuk, Lockett, Van Jefferson
TE - Kincaid, Okonkwo (sigh)
D - guess I'm streaming got Falcons this week
K - Gay

Some jerk (well wait they are all family or friends so not really he is a great kid nephew and I love him) stole Waller one pick before me. Grrrrr

I am assuming you drafted late (10-12)?

Quarterbacks
Really solid. Burrows has the ability to lead the league in TDs as they will be constantly throwing the ball. Love this pick!

Running Backs
Pretty weak heading into week one, but this group has some potential if things fall right. Bijan should get all the work he can handle. Not a fan of Akers or Montgomery, but they could provide value. Perrine and Warren could both be RB1-RB2s with injuries.

Wide Receivers
Love Wilson's talent as long as he gets the opportunities. On paper it looks like he got an upgrade at QB, but ARodge is very fickle. Rodgers might be the only QB in the modern era to not throw for 300 yards in a single game for an entire season (last year). Allen feels like a ticking timebomb; he always produces when he plays but seems to always miss time. If he plays 15 games he will provide significant value for you, I LOVE Aiyuk.

Tight Ends
None of my leagues use TEs, so I am not the right person to comment on this.

I think it is solid all around. I am higher on your RB's than abrunn appears to be. I think you will be just fine there. Nothing flashy but Akers and Montgomery are fine RB2's and Warren/Perine should have stand alone Flex value with upside potential

I wouldn't write off your TE's yet. Both have significant upside so you have a couple of solid to great chances. I think they will turn out fine and you should know relatively early if they are busts so you can move on.

I think it is solid all around. I am higher on your RB's than abrunn appears to be. I think you will be just fine there. Nothing flashy but Akers and Montgomery are fine RB2's and Warren/Perine should have stand alone Flex value with upside potential

I wouldn't write off your TE's yet. Both have significant upside so you have a couple of solid to great chances. I think they will turn out fine and you should know relatively early if they are busts so you can move on.
Thanks. I needed that. Especially since I am getting in the car for surgery now. Happy thoughts. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread