What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Howard for Michael (1 Viewer)

I do it.  Howard has clear path to num 1 RB and is really only limited by game script.  Michael is good but Rawls is still in mix and worried in general about Sea offense with gimpy Wilson and bad oline 

It's a close call.  Myself, I prefer Michael.

1. Michael is way more talented than Howard, advantage Michael.

2. Howard is the obvious #1 on his team, while Michael might have to share with Rawls and Spiller, advantage Howard.

3. The Seahawks are likely to be leading a lot this season, the Bears likely to be trailing a lot, you want to own an RB on a winning team - advantage Michael.

Here's mine

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/749139-ros-dst-eagles-patriots-rams-whir/

Last edited by a moderator:
Great insight the meistersinger ... i agree with all of it except I am not sure Sea is going to be playing with leads a lot this year.  WIlson is gimpy and the OLine is horrid.  They also play in a very tough defensive division with Rams and Cards.  All that being said, you cant go wrong with either of the backs.  

The Seahawks O-Line will improve and has a bit.  Wilson will be his old self again. Same thing happened last year.

The team will give Rawls another chance for a RBBC, but Michael was better at the start of the season. I don't see why that'll change. 

I like C-Mike more, but it's close.

To me it´s C-Mike over Howard.

All we have on Howard so far is college production and an enticing situation (#1 back, basically no competition). Everyone got all excited last year when Langford had 2-3 nice weeks. Less than a year later, he´s half written-off. Howard=late-round pick

I am aware of Michael´s issues with coaching and maturity, but he seems to have grown-up and talent was never the question. Carroll always seems to make misfits seem like fits. C-Mike=3rd-rounder.

I agree with @rick023, that you can´t really go wrong with anybody - but IF I had to chose, give me C. Michael.

Users who are viewing this thread