What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How much is too much for Aaron Jones? (1 Viewer)

mogrod

Footballguy
Guy is a good RB when out there and the clear #1 but that hamstring (at that age) man.

His owner in my league has him on a bye and just lost Jefferson so considered Mattison and Addison for him. Thinking he would accept since it gives him a healthy RB, and one that can be used this week, and a WR that will play more with Jefferson's injury. But is it too much (Addison) for a decent upgrade up from Mattison? I could do London instead but I doubt he'll go for it. Just looking for another at least decent RB that I can plug in on bye weeks and bad matchups with my Bijan and Breece Hall and Jones has DEN coming out of bye week while Breece is on his bye. Plus Jones' matchups in my league's playoffs look promising.

Opinions? Thanks in advance!

Part of me seeings JA sitting 5-6-8-10 weeks and addison being a locked in T24 WR for 2+ months on a bad team chucking it alot.

Has he said he has interest or you just want jones?

Like I said, it's me looking for one more at least decent to good RB that I can throw in for certain situations. Not looking for a "league winner" per se (ideally Breece is that guy that's crushing the last half of the season as he LOOKS close now after one smash week against bad defense) and I think I might be able to take advantage of the other owner's situation to get one.

I'm just seeing Mattison losing snaps as the weeks go by and wondering how long he might be a viable play.

You know the issue with Aaron Jones; injuries. And the Packers looked terrible last night. I'd stay clear of him or offer something minimal. I'd go the Drake London and Mattison route, if anything.

Users who are viewing this thread