What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How did I lose with LT on the roster? (1 Viewer)

Country Boy

Footballguy
I know this is not the complaining thread but need to hear from other LT owners whose season is over. So I ride LT to a 9 game winning streak, go into the semis as the #1 seed. Here's my story with my players listed first:

QB - Palmer vs. Manning (maybe that's it)

RB - Tomlinson & Tiki vs. Westbrook & Fast Willie

WR - Harrison & Booker vs. Holt & Smith

TE - Witten vs. Crumpler

K - Scobbee vs. Tynes

D - NE vs. Buffalo

1 pt for 10 yards rush / rec, 1 pt for 25 yards passing, TD scored 6, TD pass 4. A good scoring day is 90 points. He scored 118, I scored 113. The other semi was in the 70's. Can anybody else match this bad luck? I live in a small town so I will climb the water tower (highest point in town) to jump if somebody's looking for me.

LT = the fantasy equivalent of Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start.

LT is literally on the Super Bowl roster on all 5 of my Yahoo leagues.

He's on 5 of 6 teams in the championship in my Fanball Leagues. Interestingly, the one team that didn't make it to the championship didn't even make the playoffs, with a fairly decent roster.

Pos Player

QB Michael Vick

QB Jon Kitna

RB LaDainian Tomlinson

RB Thomas Jones

RB Reggie Bush®

WR Joey Galloway

WR Santana Moss

WR Donte Stallworth

WR Antwaan Randle El

WR Amani Toomer

TE Desmond Clark

TE Owen Daniels®

PK Dave Rayner

TM Buccaneers

TM Redskins

<aside>

I have him in 2 leagues. In my primary league, I've managed to assemble a hell of a lot of talent around him with good early/midseason trades (Eli, Boldin, Driver, Willie Parker, MB3, Addai, Gates). The other league I'm in with him is a 14 team fanball league. He's the only RB I have, but has managed to carry me to the championship game with a little help from Harrison and Big Ben.

</aside>

Match your bad luck? You lost to a decent team. Get over yourself.
Dare I say it, he lost to a BETTER team. RBs are an edge for LT & Tiki, but Westbrook and Willie are a pretty formidable group - especially with Peyton and those WRs. Hell, he has 5 guys who would be 2nd round picks or better. I'm assuming, of course, this was a keeper/dynasty.

I lost with this line-up:

Palmer

LT

Rudi

Holt

S. Smith

Cooley

Kaeding

Steelers

My guys stained the sheets except for Steelers.... ;)

Kitna

LT

Ch Taylor

Roy Williams

Driver

Henderson (Djax didn't play for me)

Heap

Carney

Jags

Lost by 6 pts...scored my lowest pt total of the year in the semi's.

I lost with this line-up:PalmerLTRudiHoltS. SmithCooleyKaedingSteelersMy guys stained the sheets except for Steelers.... :popcorn:
Wow, that's a good roster. That's why I hate head to head leagues...I'm sure you dominated in points (which is the true champ, IMO)

I lost with this line-up:PalmerLTRudiHoltS. SmithCooleyKaedingSteelersMy guys stained the sheets except for Steelers.... :popcorn:
Wow, that's a good roster. That's why I hate head to head leagues...I'm sure you dominated in points (which is the true champ, IMO)
Keeper league.......keep 10 (starters plus 2 extra)Led the league in points for, gave up the most and got a crappy playoff seeding and lost to:RomoWestbrookGoreOwensStallworthGonzoCarneySeahawks

got screwed out of a bye and lost in the quater-finals with this lineup

Vick

LT

Gore

Mb3/jj started mb3 when he had 0 points and jj had 110 yds and a td

Boldin

Colston

Wayne

Crumpler

Brown

Cinci

My whole year has been like this. Total points scored for the year I was second, but finished with a 6-8 record. I just happened to play a number of bad teams on their best weeks. This happens in HTH. I have still enjoyed LT's dominant season.

P.S. Still alive in the consolation bowl. Winner gets the #1 pick next year!

I know this is not the complaining thread but need to hear from other LT owners whose season is over. So I ride LT to a 9 game winning streak, go into the semis as the #1 seed. Here's my story with my players listed first:QB - Palmer vs. Manning (maybe that's it)RB - Tomlinson & Tiki vs. Westbrook & Fast WillieWR - Harrison & Booker vs. Holt & SmithTE - Witten vs. CrumplerK - Scobbee vs. TynesD - NE vs. Buffalo1 pt for 10 yards rush / rec, 1 pt for 25 yards passing, TD scored 6, TD pass 4. A good scoring day is 90 points. He scored 118, I scored 113. The other semi was in the 70's. Can anybody else match this bad luck? I live in a small town so I will climb the water tower (highest point in town) to jump if somebody's looking for me.
You lost to a very good team that was aided by some abnormal performances....The Bills shutting out Miami and shutting down Booker as a resultyou were killed by Palmer and Marvin Lewis trying to runTynes hit a 52yder + 2 others

got screwed out of a bye and lost in the quater-finals with this lineupVickLTGoreMb3/jj started mb3 when he had 0 points and jj had 110 yds and a tdBoldinColstonWayneCrumplerBrownCinci
Nice team
thanks, won total points by 300+ :thumbup: lost quarter finals cause i started mb3 over jj. I couldnt see how i could sit mb3, that was 2 weeks ago. And of course he went off again last week, 60 yds 2 tds. ;)

I lost first round with:

Bulger

LT

FWP

Walker

Driver

Fitz

I played the only team that would have beaten me in rd 1 and I would have beaten every other team in rd 2 also.

I know -----> :confused:

:ptts:

Users who are viewing this thread