What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

houston tight ends? (1 Viewer)

bmsarvis

Footballguy
james casey seems to be the consensus but who will emerge in your opinion. casey, dressen, graham or maybe one i'm not seeing. please let me know if there's areason you think so or if it's just a hunch. thanks

bmsarvis said:
james casey seems to be the consensus but who will emerge in your opinion. casey, dressen, graham or maybe one i'm not seeing. please let me know if there's areason you think so or if it's just a hunch. thanks
It's pretty tough to say at this point, hopefully training camp will shed some light since OD is supposed to be limited starting out. Casey was very raw last year and Graham probably is too coming in as a rookie. Dreessen was the most game ready last year but isn't much of a fantasy force when on the field. Hill is primarily a blocking TE and will likely miss most of training camp so you don't really need to worry about him.

My guess is that Daniels is actually going to be ready to play at the start of the season and they are just being careful with limiting his particiaption in training camp/preseason. I lean 60-40 that way.

if the 40 (Daniels not ready comes through

1) Dressen

2) Casey

3) Graham

Users who are viewing this thread