What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Houston 31 @ Kansas City 51 - Game Thread (1 Viewer)

I backed it up and looked at it.  It looked like Hill didn't try to fair catch that or let it go.  How stupid is he?

It is REALLY early to start celebrating.  The Chiefs don't suck.  They have a really good offense.  If it was 4th quarter, I would be singing Turn Out The Lights, but it is really early and Reid is a really good coach. 

I don't think I've ever witnessed a start like this under a BOB lead team or this KC team make so many atrocious mistakes.  Reminds me of the Ten v. Bal game.  

It is REALLY early to start celebrating.  The Chiefs don't suck.  They have a really good offense.  If it was 4th quarter, I would be singing Turn Out The Lights, but it is really early and Reid is a really good coach. 
Yep.  As a Texans fan, I know KC is still in this.  Way too early.  

It’s the Texans defense that’s the surprise unit for them. Holy hell who are those guys actually playing defense this week?

If Hou and Seattle win, will it be the first time in history that both conference championships are div matchups?

Users who are viewing this thread