What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Horny Mom Threw Teen Daughter A Naked Twister Party (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twister is not so hard when you have a third leg. A leg up on the competition, and apparently the mother as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ditkaless Wonders said:
I like to think, had I been this woman's sponsor, and she had confessed to me that she was a sex addict who liked performing with toys that I may have kept her confidences while providing her with a cathartic outlet for her disease until such time, likely a year or more, that we were able to arrange the appropriate counseling for her additional addiction. After all, one has to be mindful that they fully explore all the potential counseling options. Her well being would be far too important to rush into a situation with subpar counseling.

Being a sponsor is a heavy burden.
Do you have requisite tool in your arsenal to provide adequate counseling considering the immense needs of this lady?

Ditkaless Wonders said:
I like to think, had I been this woman's sponsor, and she had confessed to me that she was a sex addict who liked performing with toys that I may have kept her confidences while providing her with a cathartic outlet for her disease until such time, likely a year or more, that we were able to arrange the appropriate counseling for her additional addiction. After all, one has to be mindful that they fully explore all the potential counseling options. Her well being would be far too important to rush into a situation with subpar counseling.

Being a sponsor is a heavy burden.
Do you have requisite tool in your arsenal to provide adequate counseling considering the immense needs of this lady?
Alas, no. Still, I am enthusiastic, and my local produce store is well stocked with zucchini, so there's that.

Is it weird that she didn't press charges?
Against a 16yo? She's a self admitted sexual deviant. She probably found it hot.
So......she can't be raped???
look, normally i wouldn't defend this line of thinking, but if the entire turn of events that night isn't "asking for it" then I don't know what is.
You should take that line of rhetoric public and see how it plays out.

Against a 16yo? She's a self admitted sexual deviant. She probably found it hot.
That's technically what happened but based on her behaviour and admissions, she doesn't seem like a person who would be offended by the events. When you take into account that her daughter was a likely accomplice to the rape, she probably doesn't want to take it any further.
And she probably won't, but that doesn't change the fact that she was raped.

look, normally i wouldn't defend this line of thinking, but if the entire turn of events that night isn't "asking for it" then I don't know what is.
Next time I have sex with a woman who fed me and my friends alcohol and weed, play naked twister, naked hot tub, witness the person who invited me using sex toys on themself and then have sex with them myself, I'll definitely use it as my primary defense.

Is it rape if she would have consented but passed out instead and couldnt? Interesting....

What kind of smooth talker is that boy that he actually has the girlfriend thinking it is her fault?

Most women would agree with Dentist. Women hate skeezers like this and would be even more harsh toward this 2015 Mom of the Year and Ms. Whoregia contestant than most men.

Next time I have sex with a woman who fed me and my friends alcohol and weed, play naked twister, naked hot tub, witness the person who invited me using sex toys on themself and then have sex with them AFTER THEY PASS OUT AND WITHOUT CONSENT myself, I'll definitely use it as my primary defense.
Again, you are missing a key component of the story here. Not disputing that this woman is guilty of crimes and bad judgement, but having sex with a woman who is passed out and unable to give consent is a crime.

Next time I have sex with a woman who fed me and my friends alcohol and weed, play naked twister, naked hot tub, witness the person who invited me using sex toys on themself and then have sex with them AFTER THEY PASS OUT AND WITHOUT CONSENT myself, I'll definitely use it as my primary defense.
Again, you are missing a key component of the story here. Not disputing that this woman is guilty of crimes and bad judgement, but having sex with a woman who is passed out and unable to give consent is a crime.
I'm not a lawyer, and I'm not trying to argue with you as much as I'm running schtick... but if I was charged as the raper in this situation, I obviously wouldn't go with "she was asking for it" but if I went with "I was out of my mind on alcohol and weed provided by the rape-e and my mind was altered by all the sexual imagery and drugs presented that night" and basically gave he equivalent of an "insanity plea" would that have more legs?

I'm not a lawyer, and I'm not trying to argue with you as much as I'm running schtick... but if I was charged as the raper in this situation, I obviously wouldn't go with "she was asking for it" but if I went with "I was out of my mind on alcohol and weed provided by the rape-e and my mind was altered by all the sexual imagery and drugs presented that night" and basically gave he equivalent of an "insanity plea" would that have more legs?
I don't know. I do know that we have spent an awful lot of time in this country discussing crimes against women and I'm pretty sure one of the messages being sent is that engaging in sexual intercourse with a woman who is passed out and unable to give consent is a crime. So I for one will be very careful running any sort of shtick concerning sex with a woman who is passed out no matter what the circumstances are surrounding the events. Doesn't matter how promiscuous or drunk or high or addicted to sex a woman is - sticking your junk into her trunk when she's sunk is bunk. And against the law.

I don't know. I do know that we have spent an awful lot of time in this country discussing crimes against women and I'm pretty sure one of the messages being sent is that engaging in sexual intercourse with a woman who is passed out and unable to give consent is a crime. So I for one will be very careful running any sort of shtick concerning sex with a woman who is passed out no matter what the circumstances are surrounding the events. Doesn't matter how promiscuous or drunk or high or addicted to sex a woman is - sticking your junk into her trunk when she's sunk is bunk. And against the law.
and that's a slam dunk bromigo take that to the bank*

* © SWC

As far as the 16 year old with his own Louisville Slugger, we really have no idea what happened. I would not rule out that earlier in the evening she could have done other sexual stuff with the kid when she was merely under the influence (as opposed to passed out). She could have been up for anything, initiated it, went back for more, passed out in the middle, and woke up while he was still going to town. It wouldn't change that he shouldn't be doing something with someone comatose, but if she started it and actively participated and THEN konked out, that would be a little different. IMO, it sounds like there is a lot information missing as to what happened (and several hours worth of time to account for).

I think your defense (and possibly what happened) is that she did give consent but was so wasted she just doesn't remember.

Is it rape if she would have consented but passed out instead and couldnt? Interesting....

What kind of smooth talker is that boy that he actually has the girlfriend thinking it is her fault?
This is why I'm not buying this chapter of the story unless I see ten inches. Who is this kid, Justin Bieber? It's a chapter free of implication :thumbdown:

I still can't wrap my head around this Heidi biitch. The lady has serious issues obviously, is trying to get help by going to AA and getting a sponsor and confides in her. Heidi, whom presumable has had issues herself as an acting sponsor turns around and rats this chick out to the cops? I have to assume most drunks at this point in their lives, if they have children, have contributed to their delinquency. wtf?

There is no reason for her to tell the AA sponsor about the sex aspects of that party anyway. She had a sex addiction group for that.

Why tell the AA sponsor (who she'd just met) about the sex stuff and about giving alcohol to minors.

That sponsor also sucks. If she was going to report alcohol to minors, fine. There was no need to report the penis measurement and stupid details like that to the police.

There is no reason for her to tell the AA sponsor about the sex aspects of that party anyway. She had a sex addiction group for that.

Why tell the AA sponsor (who she'd just met) about the sex stuff and about giving alcohol to minors.

That sponsor also sucks. If she was going to report alcohol to minors, fine. There was no need to report the penis measurement and stupid details like that to the police.
What? She had a knock out drunken sex party and she's supposed to separate the details of the two for the different groups. :lmao:

What? She had a knock out drunken sex party and she's supposed to separate the details of the two for the different groups. :lmao:
Yes. She's working on an alcohol problem with an AA sponsor she just met. I would think in that situation she'd keep her sex stuff to herself or to a more forgiving audience.

ETA: By the same token, it would be pretty stupid to tell your sex addict support group that you gave alcohol to minors.

Yes. She's working on an alcohol problem with an AA sponsor she just met. I would think in that situation she'd keep her sex stuff to herself or to a more forgiving audience.

ETA: By the same token, it would be pretty stupid to tell your sex addict support group that you gave alcohol to minors.
FYI, AA is much more about the resulting actions and consequences of drinking alcohol than it is the actual drinking of the alcohol. Never ever heard one AA story that stopped with, "Got drunk and then....just some bad things I'm not going to talk about happened."

BTW, where did this "just met" part come from? That isn't usually how it happens either.

That's technically what happened but based on her behaviour and admissions, she doesn't seem like a person who would be offended by the events. When you take into account that her daughter was a likely accomplice to the rape, she probably doesn't want to take it any further.
Slut-shaming... this thread has everything.

Actually asking for it is "asking for it". That's about it.

FWIW, in regards to the slut-shaming/rape/no means no.....there's another wording of the incident where it sounds like it was consentual......

And then things got really weird! According to the story Lehnardt's sponsor related to police, Lehnardt was awoken at 3:30 a.m. by her daughter's 18-year-old boyfriend, whom she then had sex with. Lehnardt has been charged with at least two counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/police-mom-played-naked-twister-with-teens-sexed-mult-1697947515

No one should slut-shame. Sluts should be encouraged, not disparaged. We need more of them. They're a precious national resource and should be cheered on at every turn.
Sluts have reached full saturation now. I was in the supermarket today and a milf stared into my eyes as I was grabbing a package of mozzarella. Man, if I wasn't married, I don't think I would've nailed her that hard and that freaky. She was like whoa dude, get off me, I thought you looked like a guy I used to work with. But yeah, I hear ya.

Actually asking for it is "asking for it". That's about it.
He was probably to young and blotoed on the drugs and alcohol she provided to make that distinction.

It is crazy that someone's personal info gets published online and the whole world can see it. The zillow page for Ms. Bangs a Lot's house has received over 300 views since this story was released. I wonder how many delivery guys and salesmen are going to "pop by" to see if she needs any service.

:plansvacationtoaugusta:

Mom and daughter are now sisters too, Eskimo sisters.

It is crazy that someone's personal info gets published online and the whole world can see it. The zillow page for Ms. Bangs a Lot's house has received over 300 views since this story was released. I wonder how many delivery guys and salesmen are going to "pop by" to see if she needs any service.

:plansvacationtoaugusta:

Mom and daughter are now sisters too, Eskimo sisters.
Nope. Dude couldn't get it into the daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread