What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Holy Crap! (1 Viewer)

:jawdrop: :excited: :thumbup: :headbang: :pickle:

Running towards the outfield wall, full extension, slides into outfield wall after catch.

:clap: :bow: :hifive: :moneybag: :kicksrock:
:shrug: if he were a better ballplayer he would have been under the ball instead of chasing it.
Not sure if you are fishing or not. It was not a catch where he broke the wrong way and had to make up for it. He does not play super shallow like Edmonds where he has to make those plays. Reed started in straight away center and immediately broke towards the left-center wall. One wuick look at the wall to see where it was and then full out dive. Actually "caught" the ball, instead of having it fall into his open glove.Doesn't really do the catch justice but. Here it is.

:thumbup: :pickle: :excited: :jawdrop: :hifive:

Running towards the outfield wall, full extension, slides into outfield wall after catch.

:bow: :bow: :shrug: :headbang: :moneybag:
:clap: if he were a better ballplayer he would have been under the ball instead of chasing it.
Not sure if you are fishing or not. It was not a catch where he broke the wrong way and had to make up for it. He does not play super shallow like Edmonds where he has to make those plays. Reed started in straight away center and immediately broke towards the left-center wall. One wuick look at the wall to see where it was and then full out dive. Actually "caught" the ball, instead of having it fall into his open glove.Doesn't really do the catch justice but. Here it is.
:kicksrock: One of the best catches I've ever seen...unlike most "great" catches he wasn't making up for a bad initial read. Unbelievable.

:thumbup: :pickle: :excited: :jawdrop: :hifive:

:bow: :bow: :shrug: :headbang: :moneybag:
:clap: if he were a better ballplayer he would have been under the ball instead of chasing it.
:kicksrock: One of the best catches I've ever seen...unlike most "great" catches he wasn't making up for a bad initial read. Unbelievable.
Pretty hard to tell from that video.

:jawdrop: :excited: :thumbup: :headbang: :pickle:

:clap: :bow: :hifive: :moneybag: :thumbup:
:shrug: if he were a better ballplayer he would have been under the ball instead of chasing it.
:thumbdown: One of the best catches I've ever seen...unlike most "great" catches he wasn't making up for a bad initial read. Unbelievable.
Pretty hard to tell from that video.
Then it's lucky for me that I've been watching the game live. Guess you'll have to catch SportsCenter.

Users who are viewing this thread