What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Holly Jolly Palooza: Collaborative Xmas playlist project complete w/ 12 1/2 playlists for your holiday enjoyment (1 Viewer)

So Bad It's Good - Really wish I could pick more than one here... so many options!

Not on Spotify.

You can pick another if you like
Fine. I actually really like this song, but it's pretty bad. So it fits the "So Bad It's Good" category:

Trying to figure out where rap/hip-hop songs go - soulful? For the kids (I’m old)? Novelty (kidding)?

There’s not a lot (and many would fit in the Bad category a la 2 Live Crew), so they probably don’t deserve their own category, just trying to fit in a few of the good ones.

Trying to figure out where rap/hip-hop songs go - soulful? For the kids (I’m old)? Novelty (kidding)?

There’s not a lot (and many would fit in the Bad category a la 2 Live Crew), so they probably don’t deserve their own category, just trying to fit in a few of the good ones.

The categories are imperfect but as you said, there aren't a ton of holiday hip hop tracks.

Depending on the song, I'd probably go with Soulful or Rockin'.

My daughter @ditkaburgers came over for lunch and will make a couple of funny picks for today. It'll raise my degree of difficulty if she sticks around because we've listened to the same Xmas playlist for most of her life

"Hey Santa Claus" - Kevin Bloody Wilson (NSFW)

"The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don't Be Late)" - Alvin & the Chipmunks

I'll play. I'm not so great with holiday music, so I might have to drop out, but why not?

Novelty/Funny

I won't reprint the lyrics and spoil the jokes.

So Bad It's Good

If for any reason people want to know why this is so bad it's good vs. just bad or just good, I'd be more than happy to oblige with an explanation.

Brilliant turn here.

I have a Soulful that I love and will try to get posted at 12:01 AM.

T minus 1:50 or so and counting. I'm locked and loaded and ready to go also. I was going to pick an Ilov80s favorite that became a favorite of mine, but I'll leave it to him. The spirit of Christmas and the Holidays and all.

Users who are viewing this thread