What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Here’s the thing about political correctness issues: (1 Viewer)

so it doesn't matter ... 
Sure they have a place to give an idea on some things.  I think the point is people who just write off polling claiming it was all wrong in 2016 aren't really giving full information of what polling really said them.  I think its more what changed about how people will interpret national polling vs it being useless.

Sure they have a place to give an idea on some things.  I think the point is people who just write off polling claiming it was all wrong in 2016 aren't really giving full information of what polling really said them.  I think its more what changed about how people will interpret national polling vs it being useless.
National polling is directional in nature, and can be insightful to a limited extent. As we all know, under the Electoral College system, it’s the race to 270 and the only thing that matters are the swing states. So extremely effective polling in those states is what is truly needed to help gauge where the election stands.

The best I can tell, Biden will win the popular vote and Trump will win the election. Trump will carry every state he carried in 2016. 

National polling is directional in nature, and can be insightful to a limited extent. As we all know, under the Electoral College system, it’s the race to 270 and the only thing that matters are the swing states. So extremely effective polling in those states is what is truly needed to help gauge where the election stands.

The best I can tell, Biden will win the popular vote and Trump will win the election. Trump will carry every state he carried in 2016. 
He may...but im doubting he carries everything he did last time.

We had a Democrat Senator go on CNN this morning and actually say she would listen to arguments about removing statues of George Washington. If you don’t think the American flag is on the Democrat chopping block down the road here you're not paying attention.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/07/05/sen_tammy_duckworth_listen_to_the_argument_for_removing_statues_of_george_washington.html
So you are saying a Purple Heart recipient who lost her legs wants to get rid of the flag? You people kill me.

• Laughing
Reactions: rct
this all is one of my proofs that modern-day Americans' reactive ranges arent their own. there may be reasons to care, mostly mild, but there is no substantive reason to react, nm inflame. except for some currency in academia & HR, these issues all play out in media and were rooted in various performers getting outed for improper speech, past or present. because media is owned by like 6 companies, none of whom will go down with any sinking ships but all of whom loooove any live content which might stop a surfing remote control, they fly these twisted panties as their flag at every opportunity and the country has internalized it. ingrained suckerism is strangling America more than race & gridlock combined

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread