What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

hard to believe J Jones & Forsett ranked so low (1 Viewer)

makes me want to watch the game to see if they can get 10 years each.... :lmao:
I'm assuming you mean 10 YARDS each.With Wallace at QB, teams aren't afraid of the pass.
yea, yards, sorry. Wallace is expected to have a tough match-up, but I don't think the Bears are top 10 D anymore with Urlacher gone. I mean 46 and 55 is insulting (49, 50 in ppr), along with Wallace ranked 23 it looks like FBG expects the Bears to pitch a shutout on the road.

Last edited by a moderator:
makes me want to watch the game to see if they can get 10 years each.... :shrug:
I'm assuming you mean 10 YARDS each.With Wallace at QB, teams aren't afraid of the pass.
but I don't think the Bears are top 10 D anymore with Urlacher gone.
They have looked pretty good the first two games. On the road against GB, home v. defending super bowl champs. In both games late, winning one. I wouldnt want any part of those two backs against Chicago.PPR Forsett may be sneaky as he could see a lot of late dump offs

Some of FBG's rankings make me scratch my head.

This week I agree its Felix Jones. I'm still in a holding pattern on Forsett even though I have him in a few leagues.

Week 1 and 2 it was Mike Bell when he was starting in the best offense in the NFL.

I wouldn't expect much out of anybody on the seahawks this week, unless you're in a league that starts punters. just too many injuries.

Users who are viewing this thread