What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Happy Thanksgiving! (1 Viewer)

The Claymaker

Footballguy
I know, this doesn’t belong here but I wanted to at least say it. I hope some get to read it before it gets deleted. 😃🙂🍗

I am thankful that my family and myself are still healthy and happy, yeah we actually get along, it sounds weird to say that but it’s true.I am thankful to be able to sit down and enjoy football today, I know there are people that do not have that option. I am thanful to be able to participate in FF still after 30ish years of doing it and I still love it. 

While I am at it, I am personally thankful to have my family with me during this awesome time of the year. I can hear my wife still getting things ready so we can eat around 2pm. I do most of the cooking but Thanksgiving Day is hers.

I been reading these boards long before I became a member and for the most part these boards are fantastic and a big part of my life from September to January. I just wanted to say Thank you to the posters and mods that make these the best FF boards to read. 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and no offense taken when this gets deleted. I honestly wish you all, the very best.

Tim

I'm thankful I don't have to read the L. Bell thread any more this year! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread