What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Handcuff vs. boom/bust player during playoffs? (1 Viewer)

HutHutHike

Footballguy
I'm on bye and aligning my roster for Weeks 16-17. The one slot I'm waffling on is my final running back. I currently own Keaton Mitchell, but am debating if I should add Tyjae Spears instead.

My current RB (half-PPR, start 2 RB + flex): Bijan Robinson, Derrick Henry, Zach Moss, Jonathan Taylor, Keaton Mitchell.

Mitchell is getting at least half the touches out of the Ravens backfield, but an Henry injury would make Spears an insta-start.

I'm on bye and aligning my roster for Weeks 16-17. The one slot I'm waffling on is my final running back. I currently own Keaton Mitchell, but am debating if I should add Tyjae Spears instead.

My current RB (half-PPR, start 2 RB + flex): Bijan Robinson, Derrick Henry, Zach Moss, Jonathan Taylor, Keaton Mitchell.

Mitchell is getting at least half the touches out of the Ravens backfield, but an Henry injury would make Spears an insta-start.
If you have Henry I’d grab spears. He’s almost a flex play this week. Keaton is the rb30 in ppr since his breakout in week 9. He’s boom bust but spears is a solid handcuff especially if you have 2 established rbs ready to roll.

Help me out
Dallas defense or indy defense. I’m buggin on this call

Users who are viewing this thread