What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Guess my neighbor by their recycling contents (1 Viewer)

the moops

Footballguy
We have curbside recycling so on walk with my kiddo I get to see what is in their containers. Recycling comes every week. Guess the household makeup and any other traits that seem apparent.

Neighbor 1 lives 3 doors down. Entire contents were 2 empty cases of Colt 45, and about 7 paper bags full of shredded paper.

Neighbor 2 is across the street. Contents included 2 empty Frosted Flake boxes, 3 generic 2 liter diet sodas, gallon skim milk, assorted magazines, and a 12 pack of mediocre craft beer.

House number one is a back man, who has a lot of tracks to cover up.

House number two is a white man in his 40s who is married with a kid or two.

Neighbor 3- the guy who apparently has nothing better to do other than check his neighbors trash.

My guess? the moops

We have curbside recycling so on walk with my kiddo I get to see what is in their containers. Recycling comes every week. Guess the household makeup and any other traits that seem apparent.

Neighbor 1 lives 3 doors down. Entire contents were 2 empty cases of Colt 45, and about 7 paper bags full of shredded paper.

Neighbor 2 is across the street. Contents included 2 empty Frosted Flake boxes, 3 generic 2 liter diet sodas, gallon skim milk, assorted magazines, and a 12 pack of mediocre craft beer.
so you're the creepy neighbor looking in my recycling bin. :boxing:

Neighbor 1 - A middle-aged mixed race couple consisting of a black man who married a controlling anal-retentive crazy white woman.

Neighbor 2 - A pseudo redneck/hipster family. One of the kids is named something pretentious like Piper or Renly.

so you're the creepy neighbor looking in my recycling bin. :boxing:
This - what do i/we win?

:lmao:

Neighbor 1 is a 65+ single male who is a Vietnam vet. Lonely, depressed, paranoid, alcoholic. White guy.

Neighbor 2 is a middle class family. Husband and wife both obese, and have 2 boys not named something like Piper or Renley

And not that is really matters but these are just typical small recycling bins. No lids, no covers. So their recycling is there for the whole world to see

Users who are viewing this thread