What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

got a draft in 30 minutes and haven't played IDP in about 10 years. Give me some names :) (1 Viewer)

modogg

Footballguy
joined up in a league that is kind of heavy with IDP. 2 DL, 2 LB and 2 DB. Anybody i should try to really grab that stands out as a player ready to make a huge jump?

Pending on your scoring I'd value LB ahead of the other postions, other than JJ Watt. I'd fill my two LB spots before I went after DL or DB. 

I wouldn't dismiss Khalil Mack, though. I know his designation has bounced from DL to LB during the off season (and even dating back to how he was being used the second half of last season), but  depending on your leagues designations he could be IDP #1. Double check your league's designation of Khalil because if he is a DL designation he should be the first IDP pick off the board. If Mack is a DL and other IDPs are starting to go off the board I would roster him as soon as the draft came back to me. Good luck!

Wait on DBs.  Think of players who have huge PPG from last year but didn't play full slate...

DBs:

• RJones top-3 but missed half season
  • JAddae top-10 missed half season.
  • or rookies with huge upside like both of the Jets Mayes and Adams.
DLs:

• Ingram switched to DL making him top 10 material
  • Rankins missed half season and had 4 sacks as a rook.
  • Dareus missed plenty and was still top 5-7 in ppg.
  • Noah Spence was a rook and should hit 8-12 sacks (low tackles tho).

BigSteelThrill said:
Wait on DBs.  Think of players who have huge PPG from last year but didn't play full slate...

DBs:

• RJones top-3 but missed half season
  • JAddae top-10 missed half season.
  • or rookies with huge upside like both of the Jets Mayes and Adams.
DLs:

• Ingram switched to DL making him top 10 material
  • Rankins missed half season and had 4 sacks as a rook.
  • Dareus missed plenty and was still top 5-7 in ppg.
  • Noah Spence was a rook and should hit 8-12 sacks (low tackles tho).
awesome. missed all of these, but will circle the free agents and waiver now that draft is done. 

Users who are viewing this thread