What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (3 Viewers)

How was Dr. Feelgood ever a popular song? It sounds like a dog vomiting.
Dreck but it gave us Kickstart My Heart, Rattlesnake Shake, Same Ol' Situation and Don't go Away. Fair trade off in my book.
OK, OK.......Wanted Dead or Alive is fine, I guess.

Rest of their catalog is trash.
Now you're ****ing dead to me. Slippery When Wet & New Jersey should be pressed on gold plated albums and launched into space so all the aliens can enjoy them as well!

Going to Trader Joe's for some rosé - anybody need anything?
4 pack of pineapple juice
jasmine rice
hand soap
2 x frozen mac - n - cheese
Persian cucumbers

thx

They had some pineapple soda a few months ago that my kids loved, but it hasn't returned. I look for it every time I go in, but no luck.

Got some Pollo Asado, Boneyard and a Rose that was under $10. Didn't get into it last night as I ended up at Orchard with my doggo for a quick 18. Was too tired to fire up the grill, so I my dinner was a flour tortilla, shredded cheese and pepperoni microwaved for 90 seconds. :bag:

You do recall the era right?? It fit right in. And if you think the studio version sounds bad...you should hear Vince try and sing it live these days. :tfp:
Time, drugs and alcohol have not been kind to either Vince or axl.

And yet Keith Richards still looks and acts like the rock star he is. Legend.
He was ahead of the curve with the multiple complete blood transfusions. Legend indeed

Dreck but it gave us Kickstart My Heart, Rattlesnake Shake, Same Ol' Situation and Don't go Away. Fair trade off in my book.

Now you're ****ing dead to me. Slippery When Wet & New Jersey should be pressed on gold plated albums and launched into space so all the aliens can enjoy them as well!

Same Ol' Situation is passable. I'll give you that one.

Bon Jovi wasn't even the best band to come out of New Jersey in the 80s. That honor belongs to The Smithereens.

Right @scorchy ?

You do recall the era right?? It fit right in. And if you think the studio version sounds bad...you should hear Vince try and sing it live these days. :tfp:

He was ahead of the curve with the multiple complete blood transfusions. Legend indeed

Pharma grade cocaine will keep the body lithe.

Bon Jovi wasn't even the best band to come out of New Jersey in the 80s. That honor belongs to The Smithereens.

Right @scorchy ?
best band to ever come out of new jersey is looking glass who sang a little diddy called brandy take that to the bank brochachos

Right @scorchy ?
You wanna know how to make the forum better @Joe Bryant ? Gimme a friggin' downvote button

Right @scorchy ?
You wanna know how to make the forum better @Joe Bryant ? Gimme a friggin' downvote button

I'm fine with that, but I want to add a twist. Every time you downvote me, you are forced to listen to Bon Jovi's "Legendary" from start to finish. No skipping ahead.

Technology has brought us many great things, but I think one unheralded achievement of modernization is the evolution of the apple. When I was a kid, we had red and green. Those were the apples. God help you if your mom brought home the sour green ones and made you eat them.

But now, I've discovered something called the Wild Twist apple and I'm here to tell you, this is the pinnacle. We have mastered the apple. Time to move on to other fruits, because there can be no more improvement on the apple. We have reached perfection.

Technology has brought us many great things, but I think one unheralded achievement of modernization is the evolution of the apple. When I was a kid, we had red and green. Those were the apples. God help you if your mom brought home the sour green ones and made you eat them.

But now, I've discovered something called the Wild Twist apple and I'm here to tell you, this is the pinnacle. We have mastered the apple. Time to move on to other fruits, because there can be no more improvement on the apple. We have reached perfection.

I’ve considered doing an apple rating thread

I’ve considered doing an apple rating thread

My brain ain't what she used to be and she was never great, but.......I *THINK* we did that once before. Maybe?

1.01 Wild Twist

honeycrisp or kick rocks take that to the bank brohan

He's an alien or is being fed stem cells daily :lmao:

Cosmic Crisp is ridic as well.

Haven't had one yet, but Honeycrisp × Cripps Pink sounds like a winner.

I think most of these new apples are Honeycrisp hybrids. The Cosmic Crisps are outeffingstanding.

Ironically, honeycrisps themselves seem to have gotten worse the last several years.
The sweet tango is where's IT'$ at.

@mr. furley

Please include draft slots.

1.01 GM - Wild Twist
1.02 Sacamano - Cosmic Crisps
1.03 UH/SWC - Honeycrsip
1.04 Furley - OTC

• Thanks
Reactions: SWC

I think most of these new apples are Honeycrisp hybrids. The Cosmic Crisps are outeffingstanding.

Ironically, honeycrisps themselves seem to have gotten worse the last several years.
:hifive:

@mr. furley

1.01 GM - Wild Twist
1.03 UH - Honeycrsip
1.04 Furley - OTC
Pink Lady

@mr. furley

1.01 GM - Wild Twist
1.03 UH - Honeycrsip
1.04 Furley - OTC
Pink Lady

Please, no spotlighting.

Users who are viewing this thread