What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (19 Viewers)

I've tried unsuccessfully for years to coax him down here and when he does venture down this way, he doesn't tell me until after the fact.  
I go to Portland about once a year.  My brother lives there and has a two year old daughter, so now that she's interactive I'll probably visit more.  I kind of like the train ride down there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've tried unsuccessfully for years to coax him down here and when he does venture down this way, he doesn't tell me until after the fact.  
My wife is addicted to a jewelry/gem store downtown so something tells me when I’m in the area (anywhere out west), Portland is going to be an extended layover. 

Nothing worthwhile to add, just wanted to drop in and say hello. Reading a few pages made me smile. Have a great Christmas/New Years/all the other holidays I didn't list.
Hey, Dedfin! Just was reading a post of yours in one of my old threads that I was perusing for memories. Hope all is well. Happy holidays to you and yours. 

Did we get a package from shutterfly for addressed to son....

I dont see one, when does the tracking say it was delivered....

should be about the 8th but not sure....

When did the tracking say it was delivered.....

IDK I didnt check the tracking....

WTF ARE YOU BOTHERING ME FOR IF YOU DONT KNOW IF IT WAS EVEN DELIVERED

I've mentioned a couple times how bad a driver roverkid is.

She just found out she was voted "worst senior parker" by her high school classmates.   This will now be her legacy in their yearbook.

She's on a roll.

I'll see myself out now.  

seriously, though, i can't even get a yes/no answer to any question without having to play 20 questions. 

the first 19 answers being redirects to something totally unrelated in an attempt to derail.

look, i just want to know where you put the salt shaker i just saw you using, that's all. why did it take the Spanish inquisition to have you say "i don't know".

then you wonder why our youngest does the same to you, and it makes you explosively angry, yet you can't figure out the connection.

and i'm angry all over again

Watching Wyoming play in the “Stem Tuber Bowl” while I’m pretty sure they don’t even belong in it after their craptastic season. They lost all but 2 conference games. Sad.

Your daily old man yells at cloud I actually do love my wife sponsored my mr furley update....

I think I let the water bottle bin back of [SUV] (she calls it a truck) but can't find it, check when we get home. (Now she is talking about a plastic bottle of water, not a hydro flask)...

Don't see it. We drive home last night, unpacking SUV... (I notice said water bottle in street at end of driveway, against the lip)... Oh here is you bottle of water, haha as I pick up the full bottle

Her: oh "haha" must have fell out. You didn't run it over did you?

:mellow:

I learned to play the accordion in the last 3 weeks. My old uncle passed away around Thanksgiving and he always played Christmas carols on Christmas Eve while everyone sang at our family gathering.

So I've learned about 20 songs in 3 weeks and will be carrying on the tradition.

Oh...and don't believe people when they say playing accordion makes you feel sexy. It doesn't. 

I learned to play the accordion in the last 3 weeks. My old uncle passed away around Thanksgiving and he always played Christmas carols on Christmas Eve while everyone sang at our family gathering.

So I've learned about 20 songs in 3 weeks and will be carrying on the tradition.

Oh...and don't believe people when they say playing accordion makes you feel sexy. It doesn't. 
Nude accordion obviously

• Thanks
Reactions: SWC
I’m on quite the Christmas Eve Eve tear. Replaced a thermostat, changed out air and RO filters, and drained the water heater. Now it’s time to tackle a bad gas regulator on the grill.  :thumbup:

I gotta say being vaxed and boosted and getting Covid in the holiday season sucks. Totally screwed my daughters 18th and Christmas.  
I’m thankful I’m feeling good, have a job where I can take time off and a house where I can quarantine but damm this sucks. 
Not looking for responses or sympathy but know this is a good space where I can vent for my sanity  and folks can scroll by. 

El Floppo said:
happy holiday!! :rant:

I mean...yeah!

All the love to you all- wishing you guise the happiest and healthiest Christmas and new years.
It’s not Chanukah anymore!!!  Can we non denominational atheists have our holiday?  Pfft!!

well i just took a home test and it says i have covid its nuts i dont feel terrible just a runny nose i have three vax shots so i guess they are doing their job and making this minimal i am heading to urgent care later and well see what they say but hopefully this is something i get through quick and painlessly take that to the bank brohans 

well i just took a home test and it says i have covid its nuts i dont feel terrible just a runny nose i have three vax shots so i guess they are doing their job and making this minimal i am heading to urgent care later and well see what they say but hopefully this is something i get through quick and painlessly take that to the bank brohans 
Sorry, SWC. Best of luck. I have a funny feeling a lot of us will be checking in with similar stories. In the meantime, try not to let your mind play games with you. Thoughts are with you. 

• Thanks
well i just took a home test and it says i have covid its nuts i dont feel terrible just a runny nose i have three vax shots so I guess they are doing their job and making this minimal i am heading to urgent care later and well see what they say but hopefully this is something I get through quick and painlessly take that to the bank brohans 
Good luck! For this variant, it really does seem like for the vast majority of people that are vaxed+boosted it is just a cold basically. Hoping the same for you.

But maybe stay away from the bank for a week or so.

• Thanks
Hang in there GB. Hope it's a mild case for you.

• Thanks
it sure is mild doctors confirmed i have it i feel good just a runny nose and a little cough but I get to hang out in my basement for the next six days isolating yippee for me take that to the boring bank 
At least you’ll have a computer for taking it to the online bank. Hope you get better soon, brohan.

• Thanks
it sure is mild doctors confirmed i have it i feel good just a runny nose and a little cough but I get to hang out in my basement for the next six days isolating yippee for me take that to the boring bank 
Lay low and take care of yourself.  The worlds a better place with you here and you can take that to the bank. 

Users who are viewing this thread