What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Get Pollard; give Mostert/Puka PPR (1 Viewer)

Better side?

• Tony Pollard

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Mostert/Puka

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Pietaster2

Footballguy
Someone offered me Tony Pollard for my Raheem Mostert and Puka Nacua in 12 team Redraft PPR. Am I dumb for not smashing accept?

Someone offered me Tony Pollard for my Raheem Mostert and Puka Nacua in 12 team Redraft PPR. Am I dumb for not smashing accept?
Depends on your roster and needs or lack thereof.
On face value Mostert/Puka looks better.
If he threw in Adam Thielen, would that be enough to make things more even?
PPR? Decimal scoring? Points for yards?
You need WR?RB?
PPR, decimal, 10 yards per point. My depth is ok and I don’t have a dire need for wr or rb.

100% do it if you are not desperate for WR help.

I just gave up Ford + Puka for Swift. Too many unknowns with Mostert & Puka moving forward - Pollard is guaranteed the workload (and I like his age better!)

Last edited:
100% do it if you are not desperate for WR help.

I just gave up Ford + Puka for Swift. Too many unknowns with Mostert & Puka moving forward - Pollard is guaranteed the workload (and I like this age better!)
Thank you. I love Puka and Mostert so much that my heart is telling me not to, but my brain is telling me to do it. Any chance you can take at trading WW pickups who blow up for the #2 consensus player seems like a no brainer. So why is this so hard? I trade often, usually without emotion, but this one is tough.

usually the person getting the best player wins the trade.

in this case its not as easy but basically you are looking at 1 relatively unproven player (puka) and one RB who is okay but injury prone that happened to blow up last week for big yardage and TD's being traded for a RB1.

I would take that trade.

Users who are viewing this thread