What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread Week 4 - New England@Washington (1 Viewer)

TD Betts.Were in trouble.What do we do here...........
Pats are looking sloppy... a good drive here would help. It's not like they aren't moving the ball, they just keep turning it over.

Should probably stop handing the ball to Rondaynetowain Smith.Missed figgie... Pats can't catch a break. They should really be winning this.

Trung fumbles but Skins recover inside the 15. Look for Betts to come in but a pass TD here.Redskins are getting all the breaks.

TD Rock CartwrightAt least you know that the two main guys in the RBBC won't even get all the rushing TDs. That must be comforting to Canidate/Betts owners.

money.... nice catch but a nicer throw.. TD BRADY TO GIvENS

Last edited by a moderator:
TD David Givens, 29 yards. That's the first long pass Brady has completed; two others were picked. It looks like the Pats are trying to move defenders away from the line of scrimmage by going deep more often than usual this game.

I just read on CBS sportsline that K.Faulk is out for the rest of the game with a hand injury. is this true???I have Henry, Dillion and K.Faulk...........NICE :wall: :wall: :wall:

ok........Another Brady INTWhen he is bad......he is REALLY bad. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: At least the Bills and Phins aren't winning :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Don't see this too often:

1-10-HOU 36 (6:17) L.Toefield pass to M.Edwards to HST 4 for 32 yards (J.Sharper).

1-4-HOU 4 (5:37) F.Taylor up the middle to HST 4 for no gain (J.Foreman).

2-4-HOU 4 (4:58) B.Leftwich up the middle to HST 2 for 2 yards (J.Foreman, E.Brown).

3-2-HOU 2 (4:12) L.Toefield pass incomplete to C.Hankton (K.Wright).

My friend tried to call me just now from the game... all I could hear was screaming since it was right when Brady got sacked.I'm starting to think the Skins are for real.

My friend tried to call me just now from the game... all I could hear was screaming since it was right when Brady got sacked.I'm starting to think the Skins are for real.
why cause they are beating someone with half the team injured?

LOLNo crapok, we stopped emNow, we need to make a huge play!

:rolleyes: because they're 3-1, I'm watching the game and they look good. Say what you want, I'm not a Skins fan, just commenting on what I'm seeing.Half the team my ###.

:rolleyes: because they're 3-1, I'm watching the game and they look good. Say what you want, I'm not a Skins fan, just commenting on what I'm seeing.Half the team my ###.
Thier wins are by a combined 5 points.

Thier wins are by a combined 5 points.
Dude... I'm watching the game and I think they look good. What the hell do you want from me. I think the Patsies are a good team, too. My comment was merely to mean that the Redskins are an improved team and I think they are playoff contenders this year.Note to self: do not comment on opposing team's qualities when surrounded by Pats fans.

Patriots driving; en route to the 5 yard line, several passes complete to Daniel Graham, who, of course, gets injured. He ran off the field afterwards, however.

not a pats fan, actually a Dolphins fan, just didnt think the Redskins have looked all that impressive at home against an injured team. Not taking away from your opinion....

No onside kick. That was a mistake IMO.I never said the Skins were the second coming of the early 90's Cowboys.... I just said they were for real - as opposed to recent years.

This is a good game, I don't care what you guys say. Here comes the onside kick.
Or so it would appear. Pats fake onside kick and kick it long. 2:05 remaining, Betts gets 4 yards on 1st down, 2 minute warning. Patriots have one time out remaining.

No onside kick. That was a mistake IMO.I never said the Skins were the second coming of the early 90's Cowboys.... I just said they were for real - as opposed to recent years.
yea how big of a mistake was it?

16 yard pass to Laveraneus Coles called incomplete (bobbled). Review by officials. Needless to say this is a pretty important play.

Users who are viewing this thread