What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread Week 4 - Kansas City@Baltimore (1 Viewer)

This post title is flawed........ It should be the official helenmj11 thread.
just trying to help those that wanna know about this gameand the more i post on trent green the better he plays

just trying to help those that wanna know about this gameand the more i post on trent green the better he plays
lol, well, keep it coming then! Whatever works!I have the unfortunate pleasure getting the Jets/Dallas game. yay... :rolleyes:

there for real allright but heap is finding holes and if the ravens are going to score its going to be heap on a boller short passgreen is having a nice half passing 133 yards but the td's don't come easy for him.

lol, well, keep it coming then! Whatever works!I have the unfortunate pleasure getting the Jets/Dallas game. yay...
i get both but rather watch my qbit looks like your icon has lipstick :lol:

chiefs to kickoff lets hope for an offensive explosion halfhow bout some rec td's for priest and passing for greento help out the fantasy people

chiefs to kickoff lets hope for an offensive explosion halfhow bout some rec td's for priest and passing for greento help out the fantasy people
It would be even more helpful if Priest got shut down, especially in the 15K contest...

If we want play by play, we can read it on NFL.com. I think we are looking for more substance like injuries, quotes, observations.

For all 0 of you Johnnie Morton starters... pretty good day from him so far.37-yd end-around run.

interesting play call on a pass to Chester Taylor in the end zone, especially when he's being covered by a CB

Users who are viewing this thread