What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W4 - New England V Oakland (1 Viewer)

Andy Hicks

Footballguy
This thread will be pinned once we're under way.

If you see something happening, please describe the play instead of eg "WOW".

Please describe more of what you see, things that will help other fantasy owners eg Player X is seeing loads of targets, Player Y is running the ball with authority today etc

Remember, not all of us are watching your game.

Pats secondary shaky but holds in red zone thanks to Oakland block in back leading to 1-20. FGs not gonna beat Pats.

Wr Taylor Price is active and will be interesting to see how much of Ocho's snaps he eats into.

Two 15 yard penalties by Seymour have kept this Pats drive alive...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ridley looking real good and more snaps than Law firm I think. Those who took a flier early this week should've happy.

Can't watch the game, is Deion Branch even in or is he just not getting any looks?
I think New England has only run maybe ~20 plays. But Branch is playing just not as open as Gronk/Welker - They are also running more than prior to this game.

Chung is back in town, secondary is instantly twice as good with a capable safety. If Mayo is seriously hurt its gonna be a huge deal for the Pats this season.

I believe he thought #85 was going to continue the back line drag but he spun around last second, started going the other way...just my opinion.

The good news is this is the best I've seen anyone cover Gronk in 4 games. I'm sure I'm speaking too soon though.

:scared:

Did you see how BJGE made sure he actually had the catch before he turned it upfield? WIsh more backs, receivers, and TEs would learn to do that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread