What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Free Football? (1 Viewer)

Wrigley

Footballguy
What does your league plan on doing with the extra week of football this year?

The extra week throws a little wrinkle in our scheduling, whats your plan?

In all my leagues we're just extending the fantasy regular season by one week, playoffs still take 3 weeks, title game now happens in Week 17 before the last NFL regular season game in case teams sit players.  

There's a long thread discussing this - not exactly sure the best way to search for it though.

We're just playing one more week in regular season, knocking playoffs back a week - for 12 teams league I think it makes the schedule better. We used to have one team in the league we did not play, now you play the division teams twice and every other team once.

There's a long thread discussing this - not exactly sure the best way to search for it though.

We're just playing one more week in regular season, knocking playoffs back a week - for 12 teams league I think it makes the schedule better. We used to have one team in the league we did not play, now you play the division teams twice and every other team once.
Thanks, I looked but gave up.

Appreciate the response.

14 week regular season is back! Just as it was before we knew better (29th season for our league).

Thanks, I looked but gave up.

Appreciate the response.
https://forums.footballguys.com/topic/777231-nfl-owners-nflpa-approve-a-17-game-season-details-fantasy-football-discussion-thread/page/4/

Users who are viewing this thread