What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fred Taylor (1 Viewer)

Mr. Brownstone

Footballguy
Congrats to Fred Taylor on reaching 10,000 career rushing yards. I know he's taken a lot of criticism throughout his carrer for his injury woes, but this is a pretty significant milestone. :thumbup:

However, now that he's reached this, I do think it's time to let #32 get more touches.

It's hard to think of another player who has played as well as he has for as long as he has and who has gotten less recognition during the course of his career for his accomplishments.

where does this rank him all time
Offhand, I think he's the 21st.
ConfirmedMy question is, how many of the rushers in front of him have not made the Pro Bowl as is the case with him?
I'm pretty sure that the number is zero. Very quiet career for Freddy T.
Exactly, very quiet because he is not a Hall of Fame caliber player. HOF players don't go unnoticed. Fred Taylor being a just-above average starting back for a long time does not mean he was an all time great. Good player, but face it:Taylor finished in the Top 10 in rushes once.

Only twice in his 10 year career has he finished among the top 10 for rushing TDs.

Taylor has never finished higher then 6th in rushing yards in a season.

Never higher then 6th in total yards from scrimmage.

No pro bowls either.

Last edited by a moderator:
ConfirmedMy question is, how many of the rushers in front of him have not made the Pro Bowl as is the case with him?
Exactly, very quiet because he is not a Hall of Fame caliber player. HOF players don't go unnoticed. Fred Taylor being a just-above average starting back for a long time does not mean he was an all time great. Good player, but face it:Taylor finished in the Top 10 in rushes once.

Only twice in his 10 year career has he finished among the top 10 for rushing TDs.

No pro bowls either.
Nobody mentioned HOF here. It was merely a congratulatory thread.Congrats on bringing the negative aspect into this thread.

No pro bowls either.
Nobody mentioned HOF here. It was merely a congratulatory thread.Congrats on bringing the negative aspect into this thread.
:football:

Users who are viewing this thread