What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

For 2nd Straight Week (1 Viewer)

Rushmore

Footballguy
I expected him to be ranked fairly high last week and didn't see him listed. After a good week, I felt the same about him for week 7. I don't see him this week either. Am I just not seeing him, or is he really not there? I would think that he would be projected respectably from here on out considering his team and situation. What gives?

For some reason, there's some type of technical glitch with the "c.c." thing, or so we're told. I don't understand why the brass here can't fix it.Anyway, C.C. is a great start this week, IMO. The Texans defense is on the field a lot, and Brown has been/will be a busy guy. Start him.

For some reason, there's some type of technical glitch with the "c.c." thing, or so we're told. I don't understand why the brass here can't fix it.
They could always just enter him into the projections as C Brown, not rocket science here. No Devry degree required.

Help me choose two starters from the group below for week 7.CC Brown HOUBoulware SEAPacman J. TEND. Gibson OAKT. Kiel SDScoring: Tackle=1 / Assist=0.5 / Sack=3 / FF=2 / FR=2 / Int=3

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread