What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Footballguys Mobile App (1 Viewer)

sspunisher

Footballguy
This app is in a bad need of a refresh button. The only way to refresh is by backing completely out into the "FBG Mobile" screen and then going back in repeatedly into the screen you want refreshed.

Also... when you're in a specifc thread, you can't back out into the forum you're in. Always takes you back to the FBG Mobile page.

Knitpicky yes, but I'm pretty sure this thing has been on my phone for more than 3 years now without an update.

Would be nice to have a simple iPad app that would just save the login information. Huge pain to re-log-in every time I open the app.

'sspunisher said:
This app is in a bad need of a refresh button. The only way to refresh is by backing completely out into the "FBG Mobile" screen and then going back in repeatedly into the screen you want refreshed.Also... when you're in a specifc thread, you can't back out into the forum you're in. Always takes you back to the FBG Mobile page.Knitpicky yes, but I'm pretty sure this thing has been on my phone for more than 3 years now without an update.
Id also like to see an update. The whole "no internet connection" error is very frustrating.

if we get an update, can it show the thread subtitle? lots of posters put pertinent info there, or the whole point of the thread is in the subtitle.

Users who are viewing this thread