What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFPC Draftmasters (10th pick) (1 Viewer)

valence

Footballguy
Just finished a 26 round draftmasters over at ffpc. I drew the 10th overall pick which is my least favorite pick this year... yuck.

3.10 Michael Vick

13.10 Cam Newton

1.10 Darren McFadden

4.03 Mark Ingram

8.03 Jonathan Stewart

9.10 Willis McGahee

10.03 Michael Bush

18.03 Jacquizz Rodgers

21.10 Bilal Powell

22.03 LaRod Stephens-Howling

2.03 Larry Fitzgerald

5.10 Austin Collie

6.03 Percy Harvin

12.03 Denarius Moore

14.03 Earl Bennett

16.03 Emmanuel Sanders

19.10 Harry Douglas

20.03 Derrick Mason

25.10 Josh Morgan

7.10 Kellen Winslow

11.03 Jared Cook

23.10 Dan Bailey

24.03 Matt Prater

15.10 New England Patriots

17.10 New Orleans Saints

26.03 Tennessee Titans

I had planned on wating at QB, but even in this format, Vick at 3.10 was too tempting. I wanted to back him up with Young but he went super early (12th round) for some reason.

I wish I had spent the 8th, 9th, or 10th round pick on at least 1 more WR instead of using all 3 for RBs.

Taking only 2 QBs when they are Vick and Newton ? You had to find yourself a 3rd QB. You risk getting some zeros some of the weeks if Vick goes down if Netwon doesn't win the job over Clausin.

I took Vick at 2.10 in my draft masters on Sunday. I really don't like taking a QB that early but took a shot in this league.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also just finished a draftmasters slow draft with FFPC and Vick went at 2.8 so you got a good deal. Young went 17.5 in mine so seems to be a lot of variation in the drafts. Anyway, I wont highjack your thread by going over my picks so overall I think you did a nice job although I think you are taking a big risk at QB and TE where you have some injury prone players and only have two spots. If you dont get hurt by the injury bug you could definitely take the league. Good luck!

Taking only 2 QBs when they are Vick and Newton ? You had to find yourself a 3rd QB. You risk getting some zeros some of the weeks if Vick goes down if Netwon doesn't win the job over Clausin.I took Vick at 2.10 in my draft masters on Sunday. I really don't like taking a QB that early but took a shot in this league.
I wanted to grab a 3rd QB but they really did dry up by the 12th round. Newton was the last "starter" other than John Beck who went a few picks after I took Newton. When VY went so early, I actually thought the guy knew something a Vick injury that I didn't.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread