What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Fantasy Hockey League: 2015-2016 (1 Viewer)

HERE.

Never drafted in this type of league. You have to have 3 of each specific forward position....right?

I hope Yahoo has good rankings...LOL

HERE.

Never drafted in this type of league. You have to have 3 of each specific forward position....right?

I hope Yahoo has good rankings...LOL
Yeah but Yahoo is usually pretty liberal with eligibility. Lots of C will gain a wing as the season goes along for example.

Can I get a translation of fbg handles to team names? TIA
some people don't really post here

Brasky's Brawlers = Bill Brasky

Buffalo Lightsabres = posts under that name here I think

Cold-### Honkies = Dr Detroit

Healthy Scratches = Billy Bats

IC Alkies = fatunclejerrybuss

Fargin' Iceholes = kupcho1

SabresOnTheWarpath = some putz

Northern Voice = Northern Voice

RnR = RnR

Wheat Kings = not even sure what his username here is, but he's been in this league a long time

Don Sweeney's Asst. = Dickie Dunn

Getz Ducks = Getzlaf15

ParmLeyfs = Parmcat

Thorn = Thorn

GameTime =dino259

Go Puck Yourself = Chemical X

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly can't say I liked any of my picks. Even taking Giroux at No. 3 when Tavares or Stamkos still were there. WTF?

I honestly can't say I liked any of my picks. Even taking Giroux at No. 3 when Tavares or Stamkos still were there. WTF?
Thank you! We wanted Price at 7 and knew Brasky would take him at 5. We didn't want any Flyers so we were happy Taveras fell to us.

Really surprised that Hudler (6), Gaborik (8), Plekanic (11), and Silfverberg (13) lasted as long as they did.

my team kinda sucks. I'll probably need to move one of those goalies pretty early.

thanks for running this again, Rud.

I was surprised McDavid was there for me at #45 overall.
I have a MacKinnon infatuation or I would have taken him at 33.

I liked getting Eberle at 96, even if he will miss a month. And my best pick of course....Niemi on the turn right after RNR took Lehtonen. :lmao:
I know nothing and was confused why a guy with such a high ranking kept dropping. I was about to say F it and take him. No idea if I did any good but the fact Rud took a couple guys I was going to take makes me feel I was at least in the ballpark. Relied heavily on the yahoo ranks but also adjusted to take some guys I had heard of to give me something to like.

I was surprised McDavid was there for me at #45 overall.
I have a MacKinnon infatuation or I would have taken him at 33.

I liked getting Eberle at 96, even if he will miss a month. And my best pick of course....Niemi on the turn right after RNR took Lehtonen. :lmao:
I know nothing and was confused why a guy with such a high ranking kept dropping. I was about to say F it and take him. No idea if I did any good but the fact Rud took a couple guys I was going to take makes me feel I was at least in the ballpark. Relied heavily on the yahoo ranks but also adjusted to take some guys I had heard of to give me something to like.
I googled him and saw his status and knew he would be back before the end of 2015. I had him pegged for my next pick when he was taken but balked at him twice the two rounds before. Had him up and changed my mind, wished I pulled the trigger now.

Teams that have paid:

Rudnicki

Kupcho1

Thorn

Parmcats

Getzlaf15

DrDetroit

Bill Brasky

Dickie Dunn

Cav

ChemX

BillyBats

That's 11 of 16. Thanks.

Can someone explain how the waivers work in this pool like I am Canadian?!
rolling waivers.

original order was set to the reverse of draft order.

if you pick up a player on waivers, your waiver priority goes to the back of the line. then you move up in priority as teams ahead of you make waiver claims.

if you pick up a player via "first come, first served" free agency then that doesn't affect waiver priority.

so, the only players who are subject to waivers are typically players who were cut by somebody else, or players who get added to the yahoo database midseason.

do you have any specific questions? It's pretty straightforward.

Congrats to the winners too:

1st place: Buffalo Lightsabres - 50% ($200)
2nd place: Don Sweeney's Asst. - 30% ($120)
3rd place: Wheat Kings - 20% ($80)

Only 2 teams haven't paid:

Northern Voice

Wheat Kings

Since Wheat Kings cashed, he gets $80-$25 or $55.

Please PM me your PayPal info so I can send over the winnings.

Users who are viewing this thread