What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Fantasy Hockey 2017-2018 (1 Viewer)

got in, thanks Rud!

Sunday Monday tues works for me as of now, and if it fails somehow for me I'll autodraft

Last edited by a moderator:
Rudnicki 973
Getzlaf 902
mozzy 855
RnR 843
Chemical X 658
dino259 637
Borden 536
Dickie Dunn 513
Kupcho1 284
Bill Brasky 236
IC Cav 209
Geeqs 205

12 in.

Sunday: @Thorn out

Tuesday: @Bill Brasky out

I can probably do Monday if we need to. Does that work for everyone?
Monday is 3rd ranked of my days.  Kid has basketball camp until 8:20 CST.  I can autodraft and join in later if needed.    Tuesday I have parent meeting for kids basketball that starts at 7 CST it should be over by 8 as long as Swirve or Lumpy don't ask a lot of questions.

Sucks organizing these things as someone is always not happy.

Monday is 3rd ranked of my days.  Kid has basketball camp until 8:20 CST.  I can autodraft and join in later if needed.    Tuesday I have parent meeting for kids basketball that starts at 7 CST it should be over by 8 as long as Swirve or Lumpy don't ask a lot of questions.

Sucks organizing these things as someone is always not happy.
@Aaron Rudnicki   What if we start at 9:30pm ET, and shorten the time to pick from 75 to 60 secs?

Sunday night works best for me as Sundays are  my day off. Any day will work for me as long as it's in the evening. I'm on night shift right now. 

Rudnicki 973
Getzlaf 902
mozzy 855
RnR 843
Chemical X 658
dino259 637
Northern Voice 579
Borden 536
Dickie Dunn 513
Kupcho1 284
Thorn 262
Bill Brasky 236
IC Cav 209
Geeqs 205

Rudnicki 973
Getzlaf 902
mozzy 855
RnR 843
Chemical X 658
dino259 637
Northern Voice 579
Borden 536
Dickie Dunn 513
Kupcho1 284
Thorn 262
Bill Brasky 236
IC Cav 209
Geeqs 205

Final list?

gave it some more thought, and removed PIMs and saves. that leaves us with 8 skater cats and 4 goalie cats. basically only change from last year is replacing PIM with blocked shots.

if anyone has a major issue, please let me know. just trying to find a good balance here. PIMs made sense back in the day, but now they do seem kind of dumb as you just hope for a player to get a game misconduct. I decided against going with saves as it puts more pressure on every team to try and max out their goalie starts, and that's tough to do in a 14-team league. plus double skater cats compared to goalie cats seems right to me.

I don't see anything wrong with PIMs but I don't care either.  I do think saves should be instituted after all the whining a couple years back and get rid of the minimum start rule. 

My kid had a football game rescheduled for tonight so I'll try and use the phone or just autodraft it  :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread