What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FF by Milloy should have been Tatupu (1 Viewer)

Qtip Callahan

Footballguy
Anyway see the first fumble by San Diego yesterday? I believe it was Tolbert, Milloy wrapped him up around the ankles, but it was Lofa Tatupu that clearly got his arm in there and jabbed the ball out before Tolbert hit the ground. They gave the FF to Milloy, I guess b/c he made the tackle. Pretty annoying, I am hoping for a correction but don't see it coming..

Just curious if anyone else got jipped by it as well..

Anyway see the first fumble by San Diego yesterday? I believe it was Tolbert, Milloy wrapped him up around the ankles, but it was Lofa Tatupu that clearly got his arm in there and jabbed the ball out before Tolbert hit the ground. They gave the FF to Milloy, I guess b/c he made the tackle. Pretty annoying, I am hoping for a correction but don't see it coming.. Just curious if anyone else got jipped by it as well..
Same exact thing happened to me last season man. Dawan Landry had a hold of Forte and Ray Lewis came in and smacked the ball out. Landry got credit for it and it was NEVER corrected. Hoepfully they change it for you.

Users who are viewing this thread