What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBG Mock Draft (6 Viewers)

9) Los Angeles Chargers (via Chicago Bears) - WR Rome Odunze
10) Las Vegas Raiders (via New York Jets) - Taliese Fuaga, OT - Oregon State
11) Los Angeles Chargers (via Minnesota Vikings) - TE Brock Bowers
12) Denver Broncos - QB, Bo Nix
13) New York Jets (via Las Vegas Raiders) - QB: Michael Penix Jr. Washington
14) New Orleans Saints - Olu Fashanu, OT, Penn State
15) Indianapolis Colts - Dallas Turner, OLB/EDGE, Alabama
16) Seattle Seahawks - DE Jared Verse, FSU
17) Jacksonville Jaguars - CB Quinyon Mitchell Toledo
18) Cincinnati Bengals - Jer'Zhan Newton - DT - ILLINOIS

I wanted to comment on some of the recent picks going back to after I picked at No 8
-Chargers getting Odunze and Bowers seems not in line with Harbaugh but it makes plenty of sense with so many holes at the skill position levels. Harbaugh knows he has a big arm in Herbert, the contract he signed last off season means Harbaugh WILL ACCEPT him as his starting QB. Why not build around him and get new weapons? I like it a lot.

-Raiders take an OL, not what I saw coming but a strong safe play, they added Wilkins so one of the top DTs is off the table, building out both sides of the OL/DL via Draft/FA, good stuff

-Broncos take Nix at 12? And Cooper DeJean was taken too high at No 8? I can't fid Nix anywhere in the 1st Rd of most Draft projections BUT there are 6 QBs up for grabs, possible ALL of them go in the 1st Rd, but usually 1-2 fall into the 2nd or 3rd Rd, we've seen the Kipers of the World whiff badly on some guys they thought were sure fire 1st Rd picks. MoP gut says that once 3-4 QBs are off the board in the first 5-10 picks that things will calm down in most front offices around the league. I understand the need but if you're going to settle for QB No 5 at the 12th pick of the 1st Rd...you gotta trade up if you're Denver and I understand this is a fun mock, we're all just sorta spitballing a little. No swipe at the person who drafted here, there's an obvious need for Denver right now at Quarterback.

-I LOVE the Jets getting Rodgers' replacement in line. I just don't think it will happen. I have Penix MUCH HIGHER than a lot of other folks and if he lands on the New York Jets I will literally **** myself as a Miami Dolphins fan because I don't want to see that guy twice a year. I think he could be very successful in the NFL but I'm not sure the Jets are the right team, they typically don't fare well at QB. Great pick overall

-Saints take an OL, another one of these 1st Rd Tackles, sounds good

-Turner falls to 15 overall, 1st Edge guy off the board. Weak year to try and fill your pass rushing needs. Dallas Turner is a great NFL name to have, I'll give him that.
-Next we have Verse from FSU going to Seattle, I prefer him over Turner but I'm not thru the roof excited with either of them

-Mitchell-Jaguars-STEAL IMHO, outstanding selection.

Last edited:
With the extra 3rd rd pick now in hand, The NY Jets are selecting

1.13 - QB: Michael Penix Jr. Washington

Joe D has done a very nice job re-tooling this offensive line. There is a risk of injury for sure and grabbing an O-Lineman here would probably be the safest move, grabbing Bowers earlier at 10 would have also been a nice weapon to add. I do like the potential of 3rd year year TE Ruckert as he has flashed at times and TConklin was one of the few offensive bright spots and should continue to click with Rodgers. Depth at O-Line is a bit of a concern for sure, but the rookie Warren showed promise last year as a potential swing tackle and Max Mitchell is still decent depth. I also think there is a chance they sign Baktari as a backup up to Smith which will allow me to gamble a bit here. There is no position more important than than QB as we saw last year with this team, and allowing Penix to sit and learn for a year or two would set his franchise up for a succession plan they almost never have had.

Hat tip to @RC94 for opening up the QB conversation
I love Penix, but I doubt the Jets take a QB this year, not saying it's impossible but they hitched their wagon to Rodgers and have maintained the coaches despite no Playoffs last few years...
But that's not what this is about and I commend you for sticking to your guns.
I have Penix at like 2 or 3 on my QB Board but that's me and would be targeting him in the back of the 1st Rd if I were an NFL team and could move UP out of the 2nd to get him.
That's how I see this playing out but maybe Penix has a little more sizzle behind closed doors and nobody is tipping their hand.

I'm gonna be out until tomorrow. If the Ravens' pick comes up, someone else is welcome to make it or wait for me to make it sometime mid-morning.

bro1ncos messaged me (he's in a meeting) and said he wants to take this player and will post a write-up when he has a chance:

1.12 QB, Bo Nix
Thanks @RC94

I am approaching this from what I think Payton will do. I don't think they have the ammo that matches their desire to trade up to get one of the top 4 QBs so it's either stand pat or move down.

Had Bowers fell, I think he is too much to pass up on and Payton was most productive when his offense had a stud TE.

I have heard from various sources that I trust that Payton likes Nix and his style. I also think that he believes this is too early to take him. He would love to move down 5-7 spots and still get Nix. Not having another pick until the 3rd means he has to get his QB here. Not next year and not any of the guys after the first 6 QBs are gone.

So Nix is the guy. He may sit a year behind Stidham. I think Payton thinks he can go a minimum of 9-8 with an outside chance at a wildcard even with bridge QB.

Chicago Bears
1.19 -- DT Byron Murphy II, Texas

The Bears biggest need, by far, is the defensive line, where they could desperately use someone disruptive in addition to Montez Sweat. Murphy is a quick, strong, penetrating lineman who they can play primarily as their 3 technique. He's generally expected to go in the top 20 (PFF even has him ranked at 9, ahead of all the EDGEs), so I think it was worth a little trade-up to land him after trading down to 23.

The Bears traded 23 & 75 for 19 and 99, after previously trading down from 9 to 23. So in total, the Bears have given 9 & 75, and gotten 19, 37, and 99.

@steelcityman is up at 1.20 for Pittsburgh.

Chicago Bears
1.19 -- DT Byron Murphy II, Texas

The Bears biggest need, by far, is the defensive line, where they could desperately use someone disruptive in addition to Montez Sweat. Murphy is a quick, strong, penetrating lineman who they can play primarily as their 3 technique. He's generally expected to go in the top 20 (PFF even has him ranked at 9, ahead of all the EDGEs), so I think it was worth a little trade-up to land him after trading down to 23.

The Bears traded 23 & 75 for 19 and 99, after previously trading down from 9 to 23. So in total, the Bears have given 9 & 75, and gotten 19, 37, and 99.

@steelcityman is up at 1.20 for Pittsburgh.
That one hurt

Obviously the choice was between Murphy and Newton at #18. A little Illini cooking by me perhaps but at the same time there is spirited debate between the two in terms of the Bengals fanbase. The Atkins comparison was publicly made (and Newton loved to hear it). But I can very much see if one or both being on the board when we pick for real that is how the team will go.

Bengals rarely trade (though I could see if the board had fallen this way that they would more likely consider it) and the Bears package is about what I could see them doing it for.

But that said I remember the last time we did that at a similar point in the draft we traded down with the Rams and they got Steven Jackson....and we got Chris Perry :doh: so the pick was kept. They also already have 10 picks so I would very surprised if they turned that into 11.

-QG

Pittsburgh Steelers
1.20 - RT - JC Latham, Alabama

Steelers go back to the SEC, and take another OT, this time for the right side, and push Broderick Jones back to LT. Super excited if it falls this way. Steelers need RT, and having 2 monsters to anchor both tackle positions should be something Russ and/or Fields will enjoy. Love the athletic ability for the big man, he could start for the opener pushing Dan Moore to the swing 3rd tackle role.

-Broncos take Nix at 12? I can't fid Nix anywhere in the 1st Rd of most Draft projections

I've seen Nix to Denver a few times. Cecil Lammey commented positively about the rumors in a recent podcast. It seems to be a thing. Fwiw, I like Nix better than Maye if you're rolling them both out next year. Maye has better potential, but he needs seasoning. Nix is ready to go. Nix is often comped with Brees for similar playing styles. The rumor is associated with that comp.

Pittsburgh Steelers
1.20 - RT - JC Latham, Alabama

Steelers go back to the SEC, and take another OT, this time for the right side, and push Broderick Jones back to LT. Super excited if it falls this way. Steelers need RT, and having 2 monsters to anchor both tackle positions should be something Russ and/or Fields will enjoy. Love the athletic ability for the big man, he could start for the opener pushing Dan Moore to the swing 3rd tackle role.

I'll let Elon speak for me

1) Chicago Bears (from Carolina) - QB. Caleb Williams, USC
2) Washington Commanders - QB Drake Maye, UNC
3) New England Patriots - QB Jayden Daniels, LSU
4) Arizona Cardinals - Marvin Harrison WR Ohio State
5) Minnesota Vikings (via Los Angeles Chargers) - JJ McCarthy, QB, Michigan
6) New York Giants - WR. Malik Nabers, LSU
7) Tennessee Titans - LT. Joe Alt, ND
8) Atlanta Falcons - Cooper DeJean, CB Iowa
19) Chicago Bears (via Los Angeles Rams) - DT Byron Murphy II, Texas
20) Pittsburgh Steelers - JC Latham, OT Alabama
21) Miami Dolphins
22) Philadelphia Eagles
23) Los Angeles Rams (via Chicago Bears (via Los Angeles Chargers (via Minnesota Vikings (from Cleveland through Houston))))
24) Dallas Cowboys
25) Green Bay Packers

Miami is open to offers to trade down and get an extra pick, preferably in the 3rd. You can get the best edge rusher in the draft, Latu, best IOL, great CB, or the #4 WR Brian Thomas who is a wild card in real life per beat writer extraordinaire Barry Jackson. You got that @Ministry of Pain

All teams except BUF can apply.

Miami is open to offers to trade down and get an extra pick, preferably in the 3rd. You can get the best edge rusher in the draft, Latu, best IOL, great CB, or the #4 WR Brian Thomas who is a wild card in real life per beat writer extraordinaire Barry Jackson. You got that @Ministry of Pain

Letting those of us in the twenties know there’s plenty of talent available is a bold strategy, Cotton. Let’s see if it works out for him. ;)

Offer for #21 is still on the table.
Final counter offer. 1.21 for 2.03 and 3.02.

The trade is pick #21 to Arizona with pick #35 and pick #66 going to Miami.

With the 21st pick of the draft the Arizona Cardinals select Troy Fautanu OL Washington.

I think Fautanu might the 2nd best OL in this class and would have had no issues with him going 10 picks higher. I had him above both Fashanu and Latham, and 50-50 with Fuaga. He's an elite athlete for an OL and has versatility to play any position on the OL. With Latham going, I didn't wanna risk hoping he'd fall to #27, as I think Barton (the next best versatile OL) doesn't have the same ceiling. I think Fautanu plays G for Arizona, after the acquisition of Jonah Williams from the Bengals, but if Williams is a FA bust, Fautanu is a good option for LT, or RT, if they decide to move last year's #1 Paris Johnson. If Williams does pan out, then OL could potentially be a strength for Arizona for the 1st time since the Carson Palmer years.

Fautanu excels at getting to the second level in the run game, and has an excellent motor, a true play to the whistle type. He allowed 2 sacks of Michael Penix the last 2 years at LT, despite Penix attempting 1,231 passes. The PAC-12 isn't exactly the toughest conference defensively, but its not like Washington was playing nobodies. Frankly at least 1, if not both sacks were on Penix holding the ball too long. I think his mobile nature will also be a plus for Kyler Murray on bootleg/rollout plays.

So why is he still here if he's such an amazing player? Well, he's a bit of a finesse guy. He's more of a wall guys off than push them around type. At 6-4 317. it is possible he could still add some lower body strength, but seeing as his calling card is his quickness, that may not be asked of him. We're building to outscore teams in Arizona it seems, and hoping Jonathan Gannon can make things work with more middling talent on defense.

With the 21st pick of the draft the Arizona Cardinals select Troy Fautanu OL Washington
The next Robert Hunt? He played tackle, but better at guard. Faster than Hunt, but Hunt moves well and is a tad bigger.

I was deciding between him and another player before making the trade. Fautanu could be a good fit in Miami to replace Hunt when the real draft takes place. The Concensus Big Board Draft has him the 22nd best player. He moved up during the 2023 season. A slight knock is he'll be 24 in October.

Sorry to be lame and jump a pick but I'm gonna be asleep in minutes and don't wanna hold you guys up if I don't need to.

Rams are taking Latu if he makes it past the Eagles. If not then Terrion Arnold.

The best two remaining players at their positions and obvious needs.

I wanted Latham, my co-GM who is currently playing tennis in beautiful S Florida, @Ministry of Pain wanted Murphy bad.
That's rough, but I like the trade-down you wound up getting. If this was a fantasy draft I might offer you Murphy for 35 + 66, but that would be Irregular for an NFL draft so I suppose it's a no-go.

22. Terrion Arnold, CB, Alabama

Will be back with write up later, but wanted to get this up. Wiggles can have Latu and his career ending neck injury…

Let All Naysayers Know

The Eagles have not drafted a DB in the first round since 2002. Which is really neither here nor there, but sort of an interesting backdrop. The team desperately needs a CB in the present and the future and while I will say that I would have preferred Dejean or Mitchell in Fangio’s system, because I think they are a little better in zone coverage and against the run, Arnold is clearly the number 3 corner in the draft at worst. He might even have the highest upside. He’s long and he’s strong and he can flip his hips easily (not to mention the fact that he’s down to get the friction on) and has almost everything you want in a corner physically. He will have to work on his technique a bit and trust his athleticism but he seems to know how to position himself and has a good eye for the ball. Really doubt he will last this long, but can’t see how the eagles could pass him up if this is the way the draft unfolds.

Last edited:
1) Chicago Bears (from Carolina) - QB. Caleb Williams, USC
2) Washington Commanders - QB Drake Maye, UNC
3) New England Patriots - QB Jayden Daniels, LSU
4) Arizona Cardinals - Marvin Harrison WR Ohio State
5) Minnesota Vikings (via Los Angeles Chargers) - JJ McCarthy, QB, Michigan
6) New York Giants - WR. Malik Nabers, LSU
7) Tennessee Titans - LT. Joe Alt, ND
8) Atlanta Falcons - Cooper DeJean, CB Iowa
19) Chicago Bears (via Los Angeles Rams) - DT Byron Murphy II, Texas
20) Pittsburgh Steelers - JC Latham, OT Alabama
21) Arizona Cardinals (via Miami Dolphins)- Troy Fautanu OL ,Washington
22) Philadelphia Eagles Terrion Arnold CB, Alabama
23) Los Angeles Rams (via Chicago Bears (via Los Angeles Chargers (via Minnesota Vikings (from Cleveland through Houston)))) Laiatu Latu DE, UCLA
24) Dallas Cowboys
25) Green Bay Packers
Updated

With the 21st pick of the draft the Arizona Cardinals select Troy Fautanu OL Washington
The next Robert Hunt? He played tackle, but better at guard. Faster than Hunt, but Hunt moves well and is a tad bigger.

I was deciding between him and another player before making the trade. Fautanu could be a good fit in Miami to replace Hunt when the real draft takes place. The Concensus Big Board Draft has him the 22nd best player. He moved up during the 2023 season. A slight knock is he'll be 24 in October.
Judging by the contract Hunt just signed, if Fautanu plays at that level, Arizona will be very happy with this pick. I think Fautanu is a much better prospect than Hunt was. Hunt took a major step forward when McDaniel showed up. I think he'd have been a good fit in Miami too, with how explosive their run game is. I was very surprised he was still there, though it seemed more likely once 6 QBs were gone.

I actually like the idea of having Jonah Williams play G and Fautanu play T, but I feel like Williams signed to play LT.

Cards OC is a Kubiak/Stefanski disciple, so I think there is extra value to an OL that gets to the 2nd level.

If the Panthers had any reasonable draft capital there would be a discussion to be had. But alas, the cupboard is bare.

After losing Brian Burns the void is apparent.

Okay. I am going to have to be like Wiggle. Would love to trade down and think Buffalo should move in here if certain guy still here

I don’t think Dallas takes either

Packers need just a few things. OL, LB, CB and S. Will grab whatI think will be most important now

The pick is Amarius Mims 1st, Jordan Morgan 2nd. Need to make sure David B is replaced and hopefully be as good. Keeping Love upright is key.

bro1ncos messaged me (he's in a meeting) and said he wants to take this player and will post a write-up when he has a chance:

1.12 QB, Bo Nix
Thanks @RC94

I am approaching this from what I think Payton will do. I don't think they have the ammo that matches their desire to trade up to get one of the top 4 QBs so it's either stand pat or move down.

Had Bowers fell, I think he is too much to pass up on and Payton was most productive when his offense had a stud TE.

I have heard from various sources that I trust that Payton likes Nix and his style. I also think that he believes this is too early to take him. He would love to move down 5-7 spots and still get Nix. Not having another pick until the 3rd means he has to get his QB here. Not next year and not any of the guys after the first 6 QBs are gone.

So Nix is the guy. He may sit a year behind Stidham. I think Payton thinks he can go a minimum of 9-8 with an outside chance at a wildcard even with bridge QB.
Great choice. The "Big 4" may have more raw talent, but Nix is a perfect fit for Sean Payton's system. His top attributes are working through progressions and throwing on time. Both sorely missed last year.

“I think the draft aligns a little bit with our needs,” vice president Stephen Jones said. “I think the deepest position in this draft is offensive line. Every year, you’re wanting to bring young guys into the fold in terms of your offensive line depth and how we work that aligns very well with us.”

“Because of the depth at that position, there’s a pretty good chance we take an offensive lineman pretty high in this draft.”

1.24 Dallas Cowboys - Jackson Powers Johnson, C, Oregon

There’s no questioning the play of Zach Martin and Tyler Smith who will slide to LT. Terence Steele is explosive and athletic moving to RT where we just have to hope he’s developed into a worthy bookend. They have Brock Hoffman at C, but he’s a weakness and just not the beast Powers-Johnson is. TJ Bass looks like a great pick from last year, so Powers-Johnson will line up next to his college teammate.That sounds like a good thing.

I’ll quote my favorite OL guru: Brandon Thorn:

Powers-Johnson is a quick-twitch, explosive and powerful run-blocker who equally excels in gap or zone concepts. He does a very good job of covering up, lifting and securing defensive tackles in the post on double-teams with jarring power on feeds to bump them over as the drive man.
Powers-Johnson can consistently line up his target on the move on back blocks, climbs and screens with very good speed and angles. He arrives on contact with jarring force and has the body control to stay attached to finish.
Powers-Johnson brings an enforcing, tone-setting demeanor with impact block ability. His upright playing style leaves his chest exposed, which long defensive tackles can gain quick access into to create stalemates.
In pass protection, Powers-Johnson is a loose, easy mover out of his stance to get to his landmarks against wide rush alignments. He has a stout, firm anchor to dissipate the bull rush quickly with active, alert eyes and bad intentions when looking for work, providing pocket-clearing blocks when uncovered. Powers-Johnson does need to harness his quickness out of his stance to prevent drifting and oversetting, particularly on further landmarks against wider rush alignments.

GRADE: 8.0 (Year 1 Starter — Late 1st/Early 2nd Round)

“I think the draft aligns a little bit with our needs,” vice president Stephen Jones said. “I think the deepest position in this draft is offensive line. Every year, you’re wanting to bring young guys into the fold in terms of your offensive line depth and how we work that aligns very well with us.”

“Because of the depth at that position, there’s a pretty good chance we take an offensive lineman pretty high in this draft.”

1.24 Dallas Cowboys - Jackson Powers Johnson, C, Oregon

There’s no questioning the play of Zach Martin and Tyler Smith who will slide to LT. Terence Steele is explosive and athletic moving to RT where we just have to hope he’s developed into a worthy bookend. They have Brock Hoffman at C, but he’s a weakness and just not the beast Powers-Johnson is. TJ Bass looks like a great pick from last year, so Powers-Johnson will line up next to his college teammate.That sounds like a good thing.

I’ll quote my favorite OL guru: Brandon Thorn:

Powers-Johnson is a quick-twitch, explosive and powerful run-blocker who equally excels in gap or zone concepts. He does a very good job of covering up, lifting and securing defensive tackles in the post on double-teams with jarring power on feeds to bump them over as the drive man.
Powers-Johnson can consistently line up his target on the move on back blocks, climbs and screens with very good speed and angles. He arrives on contact with jarring force and has the body control to stay attached to finish.
Powers-Johnson brings an enforcing, tone-setting demeanor with impact block ability. His upright playing style leaves his chest exposed, which long defensive tackles can gain quick access into to create stalemates.
In pass protection, Powers-Johnson is a loose, easy mover out of his stance to get to his landmarks against wide rush alignments. He has a stout, firm anchor to dissipate the bull rush quickly with active, alert eyes and bad intentions when looking for work, providing pocket-clearing blocks when uncovered. Powers-Johnson does need to harness his quickness out of his stance to prevent drifting and oversetting, particularly on further landmarks against wider rush alignments.

GRADE: 8.0 (Year 1 Starter — Late 1st/Early 2nd Round)
I was very seriously considering doubling up on OL if JPJ made it to #27. Huge fan of the guy. Only real weakness is short arms, which matters less than more inside you get.

I was very seriously considering doubling up on OL if JPJ made it to #27. Huge fan of the guy. Only real weakness is short arms, which matters less than more inside you get.

it's certainly a good year to double up. I could with the 2nd rounder to give Steele some competition and the depleted ol some depth. If the taken OTs and JPJ were gone, I likely would have passed on OL here for WR, or tried to trade down. This fills the biggest OL need with who is in the discussion for bpa at this point, so I'm pleased with the possibility. The Eagles need to replace Kelce though, so irl, I doubt he falls to Dallas.

it's certainly a good year to double up. I could with the 2nd rounder to give Steele some competition and the depleted ol some depth. If the taken OTs and JPJ were gone, I likely would have passed on OL here for WR, or tried to trade down. This fills the biggest OL need with who is in the discussion for bpa at this point, so I'm pleased with the possibility. The Eagles need to replace Kelce though, so irl, I doubt he falls to Dallas.
Eagles need might not be that big. Landon Dickerson and Cam Jurgens are both candidates to move to C. CB is probably a bigger need for them.

Will be back with write up later, but wanted to get this up. Wiggles can have Latu and his career ending neck injury…

Let All Naysayers Know

The Eagles have not drafted a DB in the first round since 2002. Which is really neither here nor there, but sort of an interesting backdrop. The team desperately needs a CB in the present and the future and while I will say that I would have preferred Dejean or Mitchell in Fangio’s system, because I think they are a little better in zone coverage and against the run, Arnold is clearly the number 3 corner in the draft at worst. He might even have the highest upside. He’s long and he’s strong and he can flip his hips easily (not to mention the fact that he’s down to get the friction on) and has almost everything you want in a corner physically. He will have to work on his technique a bit and trust his athleticism but he seems to know how to position himself and has a good eye for the ball. Really doubt he will last this long, but can’t see how the eagles could pass him up if this is the way the draft unfolds.
Write up added

Eagles need might not be that big. Landon Dickerson and Cam Jurgens are both candidates to move to C. CB is probably a bigger need for them.

Still I can't recall seeing JPJ falling to Dallas. At least not since I started paying closer attention. I recall you gave them Fautanu in your mock. Did JPJ go before or after him?

The trade is pick #21 to Arizona with pick #35 and pick #66 going to Miami.

With the 21st pick of the draft the Arizona Cardinals select Troy Fautanu OL Washington.

I think Fautanu might the 2nd best OL in this class and would have had no issues with him going 10 picks higher. I had him above both Fashanu and Latham, and 50-50 with Fuaga. He's an elite athlete for an OL and has versatility to play any position on the OL. With Latham going, I didn't wanna risk hoping he'd fall to #27, as I think Barton (the next best versatile OL) doesn't have the same ceiling. I think Fautanu plays G for Arizona, after the acquisition of Jonah Williams from the Bengals, but if Williams is a FA bust, Fautanu is a good option for LT, or RT, if they decide to move last year's #1 Paris Johnson. If Williams does pan out, then OL could potentially be a strength for Arizona for the 1st time since the Carson Palmer years.

Fautanu excels at getting to the second level in the run game, and has an excellent motor, a true play to the whistle type. He allowed 2 sacks of Michael Penix the last 2 years at LT, despite Penix attempting 1,231 passes. The PAC-12 isn't exactly the toughest conference defensively, but its not like Washington was playing nobodies. Frankly at least 1, if not both sacks were on Penix holding the ball too long. I think his mobile nature will also be a plus for Kyler Murray on bootleg/rollout plays.

So why is he still here if he's such an amazing player? Well, he's a bit of a finesse guy. He's more of a wall guys off than push them around type. At 6-4 317. it is possible he could still add some lower body strength, but seeing as his calling card is his quickness, that may not be asked of him. We're building to outscore teams in Arizona it seems, and hoping Jonathan Gannon can make things work with more middling talent on defense.
Thank you for picking Fautanu, it made my pick a lot easier

Let All Naysayers Know

Write up added

Trying to debunk what felt like bad Xavier Worthy takes, I watched the Texas Alabama game. Fell in love with Arnold. His slow 40 time had to be a bad run. His field speed is excellent. Of the half dozen CBs I watched cover Worthy against 3 very good secondaries only Arnold shut him down.

Let All Naysayers Know

Write up added

Trying to debunk what felt like bad Xavier Worthy takes, I watched the Texas Alabama game. Fell in love with Arnold. His slow 40 time had to be a bad run. His field speed is excellent. Of the half dozen CBs I watched cover Worthy against 3 very good secondaries only Arnold shut him down.
Yeah i was surprised to see his 40 time because everything i see about him is about how well he can make up ground if he gets beat. At worst he has burst and applied athleticism

Users who are viewing this thread