What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fantasy Running Back Woes (1 Viewer)

PattKiwi

Footballguy
Hi,

Would you guys drop Myles Gaskin for Sony Michel (to insure against a Henderson injury)?

Started the season Running Back strong with: Aaron Jones, Gibson, Henderson Jnr, Sanders and Javonte Williams.

Now: Aaron Jones, Henderson Jnr, Sanders, Javonte Williams, Gaskin (waivered)

Gibson was traded for Metcalf. What is everyone's thoughts on dropping Gaskin for Michel? Henderson is a lock as my RB2 due to Sanders / the Eagles woes, however Henderson's fitness worries me and I am thinking about insurance.

Cheers (from New Zealand),

Hi,

Would you guys drop Myles Gaskin for Sony Michel (to insure against a Henderson injury)? snaptube vidmate Started the season Running Back strong with: Aaron Jones, Gibson, Henderson Jnr, Sanders and Javonte Williams.

Now: Aaron Jones, Henderson Jnr, Sanders, Javonte Williams, Gaskin (waivered)

Gibson was traded for Metcalf. What is everyone's thoughts on dropping Gaskin for Michel? Henderson is a lock as my RB2 due to Sanders / the Eagles woes, however Henderson's fitness worries me and I am thinking about insurance.

Cheers (from New Zealand),
I would surely do that . Sony have a potential too so why not

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread